Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer has been loading an hour now. and i've power offed this pc for 6 times now. and im still stuck in this screen. black screen with a loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeejaneRamirez, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.

my computer has been loading an hour now. and i've power offed this pc for 6 times now. and im still stuck in this screen. black screen with a loading circle. and i haven't gone pass the sign in screen. help would be very appreciated. also my pc was running before this happened and a power outage happened. after that my pc hasn't started up til today.

:)

LeejaneRamirez, Dec 18, 2020

2. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen.

The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging in and the desktop loading).

Sometimes I get all the way through to the desktop loading, but then it goes black and stays black after that.

I had a power outage and power surge earlier today, so I don't know if that is at all responsible for this.

leftisthominid, Dec 18, 2020
  3. System stuck with loading circle in reboot loop on Windows 10

Hi Joey,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code as the computer stuck at reboot loop?
    • What exactly were you trying to perform prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Let us try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

As a workaround I suggest you to unplug all the external devices connected to your computer, hard reboot the device and check with the status of this issue.

If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps below as the boot files of current operating system might been corrupted.

I suggest you to download Windows 10 ISO file, create an installation media from other working computer to perform Startup Repair of the computer that you are unable to boot.

Using ISO file to perform Startup Repair will allow the device to boot the system to Windows Recovery Environment and tries to repair the device.

Step 1:
    I suggest you to try Startup Repairing the Windows and check if it helps.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link: Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool” in the above article for creating the tool).

Step 2: After creating the tool perform Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and
    more and try to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup Repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Startup Repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of booting the operating system to desktop from rebooting loop. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.

Windows 10 PC reset stuck with black screen and spinning white circle

Hi,

To address your concern, have you successfully reset your PC at this time or still stuck on black screen with the "loading" spinning circle? If still stuck on black screen, I suggest you to download

ISO file to install Windows 10
    and
    clean install Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.

1. Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop. - Similar Threads - Stuck Black Screen

2. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  5. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  7. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  8. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  9. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

10. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows black acreen loop

2. Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen forever ( no boot loop )

3. windows 10 boot long time loop black screen

4. windows 10 black screen boot loop