Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've already tried resetting windows with a successful reinstallation but I cant get to the log in screen. Ctrl+Alt+Del does nothing. My boot order is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MiekyM, Apr 14, 2019.

1. MiekyM Win User

Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots

I've already tried resetting windows with a successful reinstallation but I cant get to the log in screen. Ctrl+Alt+Del does nothing. My boot order is set to default. And for some reason I never have the option to run windows in safe mode. I recently had a power outage while my computer was turned on and this problem seemed to happen right after. Comp was plugged into a grounded socket.

:)

MiekyM, Apr 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 boot stuck at blue screen w/ spinning dots after successful install

I installed Windows 10 successfully on my computer through the update program and everything went smoothly. After the computer was shut down, it would not reboot. It is currently stuck on a blue screen with white spinning dots. It says to please wait for
    a moment before that goes away and I'm left with just the dots. Any suggestions?

NickBennick, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Login from lock screen stuck on circular rotating dots

The following happens intermittently:

• I'm working and use the Windows+L key combination to lock my screen to leave for a period (can be short or long).
    • I return and use Ctrl+Alt+Del to log back in.
    • I get a blue screen with a small circle of spinning dots, which goes on indefinitely.
    • I have to hard boot my laptop by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds.
    This started happening only after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. This appears to be a common problem with Windows 10:

I've tried most of the suggestions from these an other sources, but nothing has solved this issue -- which is very disruptive to productivity and seems to be specific to Windows 10. Please reply with only real solutions.

teancum144, Apr 14, 2019
  4. joe666666 Win User

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

joe666666, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Stuck on blue screen with spinning white dots - Similar Threads - Stuck blue screen

2. Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing/updating windows stuck on spinning white dots.: Im trying to reinstall windows and keep my apps, I uses windows media creation to install on my pc extracted the ISO and ran it from there. chose to keep files and apps and does the loading and reboots. but it got stuck on the working on updates at 0% for about 5 hours so I...
  3. Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots: I turned it on and scanned my fingerprint, and now it’s just loading eternally. Closing the lid turns the screen off, but when I wake it back up, it’s still loading. It doesn’t even respond to the power button or any combination with the escape buttons. The computer is a...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on blue Windows logo with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on blue Windows logo with no spinning dots: Hello, I am experiencing a problem where if I go an extended amount of time without turning on my computer, the very next time I turn it on it will get stuck on the blue Windows logo with no spinning dots. I then turn it off and back on again, it boots up like normal. When...
  5. Windows 10 Black Screen Spinning White Dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Black Screen Spinning White Dots: Hello, I turned on my pc today to find that windows would get stuck on a black screen with spinning white circles endlessly. I have tried using my windows installation media to do startup repair, system restore, and I checked the ssd with chkdsk /r in command prompt. None of...
  6. Windows 10 is Stuck in Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is Stuck in Spinning Dots: Hi guys, I need some help. I just encountered this bizarre problem on Windows 10 64-bit (this is the second time that I encountered the problem this year). Here’s how the problem started: 1. I noticed that Windows 10 Pro 64-bit is stuck on spinning dots. I’ve waited for...
  7. Stuck at Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at Spinning Dots: I have a Dell Precision 7910 on windows 10 1803. I updated a couple weeks ago through windows update. I have booted the machine several times since updating. A few days ago I update the NVIDIA driver. I have dual K620 cards. Booted a couple of times sine that update. Today...
  8. Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation stuck at blue logo(no spinning dots): All, I downloaded windows 10 ISO(I purchased it) file and created bootable DVD and USB using Rufus. I want to install windows 10 in one of the system which had corrupted windows 7 in SSD(No data or nothing is required) My system config is below Intel i5(4th gen)...
  9. Unable to boot- stuck on blue screen with spinning dots.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to boot- stuck on blue screen with spinning dots.: I returned home from work today to find that my computer won't boot. Great, it's going to one of those weeks... After the bios screen and the windows 10 logo, the computer hangs on the following screen, blue background with the spinning white dots. It looks like it's trying...
  10. STUCK on white spinning start up dots

in Windows 10 Support
    STUCK on white spinning start up dots: A few days ago my laptop (Asus X552C) started playing up, for example whenever I pressed 'sleep' it would shut down anyway. Next, the laptop completely froze; Spotify tried to reinstall, chrome wouldn't load and was stuck on the blue spinning circle etc. Therefore I had to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant login to computer blue screen with circling white dots

2. windows 10 spinning white dots

3. my NEW imperion is stuck on the blue screen with the spinning \

4. windows 10 stuck on blue screen with dots,
  5. windows screen that is blue with white spinning dots,
  6. windows 10 update just blue screen spinning white dots,
  7. white spinning dots windows 10