Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on blue screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on blue screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, it's my first post here so apologies if I've done something wrong. I have an old Dell Inspiron 580, that originally shipped with Windows 7. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by J4t1np4r3kh, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 stuck on blue screen

Hi all, it's my first post here so apologies if I've done something wrong. I have an old Dell Inspiron 580, that originally shipped with Windows 7. I upgraded it to Windows 10 many years ago. Two days ago, I had an issue with my PC, and now it won't boot up. When I try to turn it on normally, the windows logo comes up with the white loading circle, after which the windows logo will disappear and only the white loading circle remains. This will happen for a very long time and then eventually it just goes to a black screen with a cursor. I now am trying to install a fresh windows 10 on the PC by using the bootable image I created using Windows recovery tool on another laptop on a USB. When I press F12 and boot via the USB, the windows logo and white loading circle comes, after which it just loads a blue screen and a cursor. I've read a few articles, but I'm not sure what to do next. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

J4t1np4r3kh, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Window 10 - stuck on blue screen

Hi NakoS,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the link below and perform the steps given.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 stuck on blue screen

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on blue screen

1. Windows 10 stuck on blue screen - Similar Threads - stuck blue screen

2. Windows 10 computer stuck on blue screen :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 computer stuck on blue screen :: Hello. When I turned on my windows 10 computer this morning, I saw the sad-face blue screen error message. It is now stuck on 100% complete for an hour. Stop code is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and what failed is entryprotect.sys. Is it safe to perform a hard restart?...
  3. Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen

Windows 10 stuck in blue loading screen: Hey Everyone, I am having a pretty serious problem and it's really worrying me. I have an Alienware Mx17 that I recently updated to Windows 10 a couple weeks ago. Everything has been fine with the exception of receiving an error when I tried saving pictures and or...
  4. Windows 10 installation stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck on blue screen: [ATTACH] I was reinstalling windows 10 through USB (media creation tool) to my cousin's laptop using his new SSD installed for an ssd upgrade, but whenever it goes to the installation it stucked on blue screen and the laptop turned off afterwards. I tried tweaking Launch...
  5. Stuck on blue windows screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on blue windows screen: PC wont fully login, keeps getting stuck on a blue screen with the windows logo. Any suggestions on getting past this? Unable to access files from my other home network pc so cant even cut the files over.... Any and all suggestions gratefully received. Kind regards,...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot

Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot: Windows 10 is stuck in blue screen reboot. New drivers were installed then the blue screen popped up showing the stopcode Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area When the pc tries to reboot it will get just past the home screen load up then the blue screen will appear again. It will do...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in blue screen

Windows 10 stuck in blue screen: I tried all the solutions that was on the blue screen and nothing worked but when I opened Command Prompt I saw x: sources not in c: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-in-blue-screen/1fbb775b-2ee5-48c0-9742-e3bb18369bb1
  8. Stuck On Windows Blue Screen

Stuck On Windows Blue Screen: Ok, so. A bit of backstory, Windows had me do an update & restart about a month and a half ago. After that, I reinstalled a video editor back onto my PC. Then my PC wouldn't shut down. I would go to the shutdown option in the popup menu, click shutdown, It would act like it...
  9. Windows 10 installation, stuck on blue screen

Windows 10 installation, stuck on blue screen: Hey, so i tried doing a clean install of windows 10 on my computer and it seemed to be installing ok, it said it was going to restart the computer to finish installing, but instead it kinda flashes to the blue screen. It says that a problem occurred and it needs to be...
  10. Stuck at the blue "Welcome to Windows 10!" screen

Stuck at the blue "Welcome to Windows 10!" screen: I can't find anyone else that has this, so my apologies for starting a new thread. I'm stuck on the blue "Welcome to Windows 10!" screen. Under that it has my name, then at the bottom a clock-like logo and an "I'm not Paul" option. On the right there's a "Next" button....