Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 carries a number of features which help it optimizing its performance on a given computer. When an error is encountered by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen

WinClub, Apr 11, 2019
  2. subby Win User

Preparing automatic repair black screen afterwards stuck

Fixing this gaming PC for a friend. His computer gets stuck on the windows logo with the dotted spinning circle. In the past to fix this i've done a startup repair. But this time, the PC starts the Preparing Automatic Repair, then screen goes black, where normally it should be showing diagnosing your pc before loaded the Automatic Repair screen.

What should I attempt to try next?

subby, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen

Preparing Automatic Repair/Diagnosing Your PC Loop

Hi,

To resolve your concern with continuously looping your system, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen

1. Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen - Similar Threads - stuck Diagnosing Preparing

2. Windows stuck on preparing automatic repair and automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on preparing automatic repair and automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Hello, I need help because I'm stuck preparing the automatic repair and couldn't repair your PC screens. I can't go to the login screen every time I open my computer. Other videos won't work, and automatic repair doesn't help me either. I have been using Startup Repair which...
  3. Windows stuck on preparing automatic repair and automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on preparing automatic repair and automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...: Hello, I need help because I'm stuck preparing the automatic repair and couldn't repair your PC screens. I can't go to the login screen every time I open my computer. Other videos won't work, and automatic repair doesn't help me either. I have been using Startup Repair which...
  4. Windows stuck on preparing automatic repair and automatic repair couldn't repair your PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.

PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.: PC starts up normally, then freezes during normal startup and turns off and then enters “preparing automatic repair” and gets stuck looping forever.I’ve tried f8 and f12 during startup. I cant get to the troubleshoot screen at all.I’ve tried hard power off, remove battery/ac...
  6. PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.: PC starts up normally, then freezes during normal startup and turns off and then enters “preparing automatic repair” and gets stuck looping forever.I’ve tried f8 and f12 during startup. I cant get to the troubleshoot screen at all.I’ve tried hard power off, remove battery/ac...
  7. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen: It began when I booted up my Laptop It was after an update if I remember right suddenly it went on that blue screen with the sad face, until it restarted.After the restart, I could see the start menu but it wouldn't react to anything, even after waiting a good amount of time....
  8. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen: It began when I booted up my Laptop It was after an update if I remember right suddenly it went on that blue screen with the sad face, until it restarted.After the restart, I could see the start menu but it wouldn't react to anything, even after waiting a good amount of time....
  9. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

10. Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC": Good day! I have an acer laptop in which everytime I turn on it automatically displays " Preparing Automatic Repair or Diagnosing your PC" then after a couple of minutes waiting, it then displays Automatic Repair (Your PC did not restart correctly) then I click restart,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows diagnosing your pc

2. stuck at diagnosing your pc

3. windows 10 diagnosing your pc

4. diagnosing your pc windows 10,
  5. diagnosing your pc,
  6. pc stuck on diagnosing your pc,
  7. win 10 diagnosing your pc,
  8. windows 10 diagnosing automatic repair,
  9. pc crahsed and diagnosing your pc,
  10. disgnosing your pc,
  11. diagnosing pc and preparing pc,