Windows 10: windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready'

Discus and support windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after switching out hard drives the one I had in had corrupted sectors in the windows area with a perfectly FINE windows 10 hard drive...The computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mario AGabriele JR, Oct 10, 2021.

1. windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready'

after switching out hard drives the one I had in had corrupted sectors in the windows area with a perfectly FINE windows 10 hard drive...The computer gets stuck on 'getting devices ready'Everything I have read so far about 100+ pages has been total **** !!!!!I CANNOT start SAFE MODE...f8 DOESNT WORK...I DO NOT have a startup anything, cd, usb floppy NOTHING !!!my only working item is an OLD Nokia Windows Tablet running 8.1RT the worst windows ever which i CANNOT use to get the Media Creation Tool...is there anyone out there that can help...i am at my wits ends here and have a sledg

:)

Mario AGabriele JR, Oct 10, 2021

2. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 10, 2021
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Computer stuck at getting windows ready

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, may we ask if you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

Have you tried any possible troubleshooting steps? If yes, what are those steps? This is to avoid repeating of the possible steps done.

If Windows 10 install gets stuck on the message "Getting Windows ready", it is possible that the internet connection might be running slow. Kindly ensure that your internet connection can suffice the download during the update. The other thing would be a conflict
    from external devices. We suggest temporarily disconnect all peripherals aside from mouse and keyboard.

If you require any further information, let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Oct 10, 2021
  4. windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready'

Windows 10 Stuck On Getting Devices Ready

Hello,

My computer is stuck on " Getting devices ready" with a black screen with windows logo and the dots loading. I have all USB devices unplugged and I just changed CPU, motherboard, and RAM. All of the parts those parts are new. I am using my ssd which had
    win10 pro installed on it from my PC before the upgrade. Any suggestions on how to fix it, right now I am playing the waiting game and will continue to update my situation if it changes. This is my first boot with those 3 new hardware pieces, it has only went
    into windows before I upgraded my pc.

ConcurrentFlame, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready'

1. windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready' - Similar Threads - stuck 'getting devices

2. Windows 10 stuck at getting windows ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck at getting windows ready: So I tried updating my laptop and it got stuck while updating at 20% version 21h1 so I opened windows updates troubleshooter and it told me that there is a pending restart to I restarted it since then it's stuck in getting windows ready any help please?...
  3. Windows 10 stuck at getting windows ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck at getting windows ready: So I tried updating my laptop and it got stuck while updating at 20% version 21h1 so I opened windows updates troubleshooter and it told me that there is a pending restart to I restarted it since then it's stuck in getting windows ready any help please?...
  4. windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready': after switching out hard drives the one I had in had corrupted sectors in the windows area with a perfectly FINE windows 10 hard drive...The computer gets stuck on 'getting devices ready'Everything I have read so far about 100+ pages has been total **** !!!!!I CANNOT start...
  5. windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 stuck on 'getting devices ready': after switching out hard drives the one I had in had corrupted sectors in the windows area with a perfectly FINE windows 10 hard drive...The computer gets stuck on 'getting devices ready'Everything I have read so far about 100+ pages has been total **** !!!!!I CANNOT start...
  6. Stuck at getting ready

Stuck at getting ready: I have installed windows using a usb and adter the installation and stuff its just stuck at getting ready for a long time i dont think this is normal . I want to keep my files and am using an laptop with a non removable battery...
  7. Stuck at Getting Windows ready

Stuck at Getting Windows ready: After I hit update and shut down, my PC got stuck at 35% and more than 3 hours passed by. Then I tried to go to advanced settings and troubleshoot/ do anything from that menu but in order to do so, I needed to login to my microsoft account. While trying to do that, it showed...
  8. Windows 10 Install stuck at Getting Devices Ready

Windows 10 Install stuck at Getting Devices Ready: I know there are a ton of posts with this issue, but I've read them all and still can't resolve my issue. I built this computer about 10 months ago and never had a problem until 2 days ago. Went through all of the chkdsk, memtest86, sfc scans and dism. Nothing worked. I...
  9. windows stuck , getting devices ready

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows stuck , getting devices ready: hello , i'm using windows server 2012 R2 , i deploy WDS , i capture one imange , windows 10 professional , and upload to server , later , when I tried to install the image , after copy the files and reboot, it stuck on getting devices ready ! . i added the driver to the...
  10. Stuck on Getting Devices Ready

Stuck on Getting Devices Ready: Hello community Yesterday I got an update problem and I couldn't boot to windows. I mounted version 1803 of windows on USB and reinstalled windows 10 on my C drive by formatting it. After laptop restarted, It got stuck on getting devices ready 12% (Usb was plugged in that...