Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on "High There" Lets get a few basic things out of

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on "High There" Lets get a few basic things out of in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ok I tried resetting my Windows 10 program. I am now stuck on the screen where it says Hi there. And below Lets get a few basic things out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tdog1980, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Tdog1980 Win User

Windows 10 stuck on "High There" Lets get a few basic things out of

ok I tried resetting my Windows 10 program. I am now stuck on the screen where it says Hi there. And below Lets get a few basic things out of the way......

I can't do anything? My mouse is not working. And can't use my keyboard either.

Please Help *Mad

:)

Tdog1980, Jul 24, 2017

2. W10 stuck on lets get a few basic things out of the way

I had the black screen where only the mouse was visible. I did a full reset of my computer once I was able to get into it in safe mode. Now it's stuck on the basic things page where it ask what country and time zone your in. I fill it out and click next
    it looks like it's loading then goes back to that page again. I have done this several times can any one help me?

AlexMobley, Jul 24, 2017
  3. W10 stuck on lets get a few basic things out of the way

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I would suggest you to perform a Startup Repair” using Windows 10 bootable DVD or USB drive and check if that helps. Initiating repair from CD/DVD may have different results. So, I would suggest to perform the repair again and check if it
    helps.

If you don’t have the bootable DVD or USB drive, please refer to the steps in the article given below to create one and then follow the steps given below.

Create installation media for Windows 10

Download Windows 10

Once you have made the bootable USB or DVD drive, please follow the steps.

• Insert the installation DVD or USB
      and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’
      page, select thelanguage to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
      ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select
      ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.
    You might also require to change the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from CD/DVD.

Important: While scanning the hard drive if any bad sectors are found, the scanner tries to repair that sector, any data available on that might be lost.

Note:
    Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of
    BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 24, 2017
  4. Windows 10 stuck on "High There" Lets get a few basic things out of

Hi Tdog1980

Sounds like you are installing an Update.

While not the recommended process I would power down. Then power on with the hope it processes through.

If not you are going to have to boot to the Advance Startup menu. From there my hope is you can undo update.

Power on, as soon as you see spinning dots, hold the power key down until device shuts off. Power on again and as soon as dots appear hold the power button until it dies.

On the next power up Windows will know something is wrong and will take you to the menu.

Here is our tutorial. Look at screen shots. First option is to try a system restore. If that doesn't work you will notice red arrow pointing to "See more recovery options". You can try "Go back to the previous build.

Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10

Before you go to far, is your personal data backed up or is it on a separate partition on drive? If not you may wish to create a

Kyhi Recover Disk, boot from it and copy data out. I always recommend protecting data first when dealing with issues.

Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 24, 2017
  5. Tdog1980 Win User
    The tool did the trick! i had to reinstall Windows 10 but once I did the ethernet connection worked! I had nothing worth keeping on this computer. So it was a no brainer ;-)

Thank You for Your Time and Help!!! much appreciated ;-)

Tdog1980, Jul 27, 2017
  6. Excellent. Please mark your thread solved.

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on "High There" Lets get a few basic things out of

1. Windows 10 stuck on "High There" Lets get a few basic things out of - Similar Threads - stuck High Lets

2. Hi let's get a few things out of the way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi let's get a few things out of the way: Hello I had a problem with Windows updates and Microsoft support team help me with them but they said they would have to reinstall windows into my desktop computer he started to uninstall Windows but didn't do a backup he said my computer would started 6 or 7 times and he...
  3. Hi let's get a few things out of the way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi let's get a few things out of the way: Hello I had a problem with Windows updates and Microsoft support team help me with them but they said they would have to reinstall windows into my desktop computer he started to uninstall Windows but didn't do a backup he said my computer would started 6 or 7 times and he...
  4. My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...: I just got this laptop today and I was setting it up but it doesn’t go past this screen , no matter how much I try it keeps coming back to that screen...
  5. My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...

My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...: I just got this laptop today and I was setting it up but it doesn’t go past this screen , no matter how much I try it keeps coming back to that screen...
  6. Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way.": I can't go to next step because error "Choose a language" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-choose-a-language-when-lets-get-a-few-basic/df63f6cf-9ae6-4a1c-b63f-58641f37da48
  7. Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way."

Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way.": I can't go to next step because error "Choose a language" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-choose-a-language-when-lets-get-a-few-basic/df63f6cf-9ae6-4a1c-b63f-58641f37da48
  8. Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. few things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    few things: How can i disable com surrogate? another thing: i disabled runtimebroker.exe via registry, and set the value data to 4 over here: 3 when i try settings a program priority to HIGH, it says access denied only happening for a certain program...
  10. Stuck on - Getting a few things ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on - Getting a few things ready: Hello, I am hoping I have come to the right place because I have been browsing through your forms and it looks like good feed back! I am having an issue with creating an ISO for windows 10. I have windows 10 already on this laptop; however when I was doing a reset on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way loop

2. hi there lets get a few started boot loop

3. windows 10 hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way

4. lets get the basic questions out of the way first,
  5. รีเซ็ตวินโดว์10 อยู่หน้า Hi there Let’a get a few basic things out of the way,
  6. lets get a few basic things out of the way stock,
  7. windows 10 install stuck on Hello there,
  8. lets get a few basic things out of the way,
  9. win10 hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way,
  10. Windows 10 stuck on Lets get a few basic things out of the way screen,
  11. Windows 10 stuck on High There Lets get a few basic things out of ,
  12. hi there lets get a few things out of the way,
  13. windows 10 reset stuck at hi there,
  14. lets get a few basic things out of the way windows 10,
  15. stuck on hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way