Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have a laptop ,yesterday I did a full reset and clicked "Remove evertyhing" ,the problem is , when it started installing windows 10 ,its stuck at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KristiānsKļaviņš, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

So I have a laptop ,yesterday I did a full reset and clicked "Remove evertyhing" ,the problem is , when it started installing windows 10 ,its stuck at 64% and non stop restarting, it has be doing it for whole 5-6 hours.I tried hard shut down multiple times ,nothing.What should I do?

:)

KristiānsKļaviņš, Dec 18, 2021
  2. 0nly0reoo Win User

Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely.
    When my pc restarted to install windows it says " Cannot reinstall Windows in Safe Mode. Restart to continue. "

Now it's stuck in an infinite loop of restarting with the same message. What Should i do?

0nly0reoo, Dec 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite update and restart loop

This has been a problem for a while now. My laptop is stuck in an infinite update and restart loop. This means that it tries to install updates (without letting me log in) fails, and restarts. After it restarts, it repeats the process. Can anyone help
    with this?

AidenCanady08, Dec 18, 2021
  4. MTL 123 Win User

Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

Windows 10 update stuck in infinite restart loop. How can this issue be remediated ?

Had to totally reset my computer and reload apps

guess what. I'm stuck in the same infinite loop on restart

what gives ?

this is maddening.

MTL 123, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

1. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop - Similar Threads - stuck infinite restart

2. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  3. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop: So I have a laptop ,yesterday I did a full reset and clicked "Remove evertyhing" ,the problem is , when it started installing windows 10 ,its stuck at 64% and non stop restarting, it has be doing it for whole 5-6 hours.I tried hard shut down multiple times ,nothing.What...
  5. Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite restart loop: So I have a laptop ,yesterday I did a full reset and clicked "Remove evertyhing" ,the problem is , when it started installing windows 10 ,its stuck at 64% and non stop restarting, it has be doing it for whole 5-6 hours.I tried hard shut down multiple times ,nothing.What...
  6. Windows 10 stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in infinite loop: Hi. So my Windows 10 PC has been having some problems lately. A couple weeks ago, the PC started randomly shutting down and removing its WiFi adapter. I watched a couple YouTube videos to try and figure out how to reinstall the WiFi adapter by going toDevice Manager - Scan...
  7. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  8. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  9. windows 10 1809 : Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 1809 : Stuck at infinite loop on every restart: Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem. When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok. But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of...
  10. Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at infinite loop on every restart: Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem. When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok. But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of...