Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; System Info:Acer Aspire Laptopidk the proper versionCame with windows 7 starter but i later installed windows 10 proIntel atom 2GBHello!So there was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abhinav_Singh_C, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE

System Info:Acer Aspire Laptopidk the proper versionCame with windows 7 starter but i later installed windows 10 proIntel atom 2GBHello!So there was a laptop of mine it was very slow and had windows 7 starter so after scrolling down the whole youtube i made it better in speed and downloaded windows 10 on it. There was no problems then it was working fine...even better. I sometimes used it after one week or so but it still worked good . But i started my laptop now and it just stopped at the windows logo screen with the loading dots...at first the loading dots were moving but suddenly they sto

:)

Abhinav_Singh_C, Jun 21, 2024

2. Windows 10 stuck at logo loading screen

I am stuck at the Windows 10 logo loading screen. After some time it boots to Automatic Repair and then turns the screen black with only the mouse pointer visible. This happened after the explorer was acting laggy and then crashed. I am not even
    able to boot into safe mode using automatic repair. I am using Windows 10 Education 64 bit anniversary edition.

GarielLangstieh, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Nick259 Win User

Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE

1. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE - Similar Threads - Stuck Loading Screen

2. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE: System Info:Acer Aspire Laptopidk the proper versionCame with windows 7 starter but i later installed windows 10 proIntel atom 2GBHello!So there was a laptop of mine it was very slow and had windows 7 starter so after scrolling down the whole youtube i made it better in speed...
  3. Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on Loading Screen After Logo, Unable to Access Safe Mode or WinRE: System Info:Acer Aspire Laptopidk the proper versionCame with windows 7 starter but i later installed windows 10 proIntel atom 2GBHello!So there was a laptop of mine it was very slow and had windows 7 starter so after scrolling down the whole youtube i made it better in speed...
  4. Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.: HelloSo my computer stopped booting in normal mode it goes to a black screen after the windows logo. It works fine in safe mode and I did clean boot which didn’t work. I factory reset the computer and it still has the same problem. Any help?Thank you...
  5. Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.: HelloSo my computer stopped booting in normal mode it goes to a black screen after the windows logo. It works fine in safe mode and I did clean boot which didn’t work. I factory reset the computer and it still has the same problem. Any help?Thank you...
  6. Black screen after windows logo but computer works in safe mode.

7. Stuck in WinRe mode?

Stuck in WinRe mode?: Hello I have an ACER Aspire E 15 with an Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4 Ghz, 3MB L3 Cache running Windows 10. My laptop is stuck in a vicious cycle, I believe in WinRe mode. When I start or restart it, I get a BSOD with a CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED stopecode. Sometimes, I get a BSOD...
  8. Windows 10 update stuck. unable to access safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck. unable to access safe mode: Hi, my kids laptop instructed that I should update windows 10 version. I followed all the instructions and now the computer is stuck on a never ending loop of starting, indicating that it is 'undoing changes made to my computer', shutting down and starting again. One post i...
  9. Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.

Windows 10. Stuck loading in safe mode!!! The cursor just loading.: Im in safe mode and im stuck. I cannot acess menu its just loading. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-loading-in-safe-mode-the-cursor/64e78d60-5806-4cd3-ab6a-6176dab14502
  10. Stuck at logo loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at logo loading.: Hi all, For the past few months my computer has been freezing with loud buzzing sound. Had to force a restart. Just last week I took my pc apart and cleaned it. Tested the ram. Did prime95 and furmark test and had no issues or freezing. Had no issues after a few days of...