Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuck On Loading Screen

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuck On Loading Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was playing GTA5 on my pc and it started running a little slow so I decided to restart it and it got stuck on the loading screen. So i rebooted it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gfoster55, Dec 9, 2019.

1. gfoster55 Win User

Windows 10 Stuck On Loading Screen

So I was playing GTA5 on my pc and it started running a little slow so I decided to restart it and it got stuck on the loading screen. So i rebooted it multiple times and even tried running it in safe mode and it came up with error code 0xc000000f. So I looked up how to fix it and then restarted the pc again and after I restarted it again it came up with the loading screen but said this at the bottom of the screen:

Fixing (\\?\Volume(b3a4b968-0000-0000-0000-90bce8000000}) Stage 1: 18% (45 of 248); Total: 80%; ETA: 0:21:44

Just wondering if anyone can help me. I still havent made a boot drive with windows ISO on it but thats my next step. Thanks.

:)

gfoster55, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 Stuck On Loading Screen :)

Hendry, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Stuck On Loading Screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Loading Screen

2. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: So on my mid 2011 imac, macos just didnt work correctly it too was stuck on the loading screen so i decided to attempt to get windows working on it, every things went fairly well untill the setup finished and rebooted, It took a very long time to load and the windows logo...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: So on my mid 2011 imac, macos just didnt work correctly it too was stuck on the loading screen so i decided to attempt to get windows working on it, every things went fairly well untill the setup finished and rebooted, It took a very long time to load and the windows logo...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.: My pc has been stuck on the loading screen for a few days now. I tried shutting it down and starting it back up until the preparing automatic repair screen appears, but then it loop there too and won't let me access the automatic repair screen, so I don't have any way of...
  6. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So what happened is that some water got spilled on my motherboard so i had to remove all the parts and build the pc again after removing the parts .I did it but now the problem is that the Computer starts Windows 10 logo shows up and then the loading starts below it goes to...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on loading screen

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen: After yesterday's windows update. My computer freeze on the windows loading screen. It just freezes there. Here is the thing I've already try. But the same thing still happens. Unplug all usb device fresh install windows change another ssd and reinstall windows put only on...
  8. Windows stuck at loading screen

Windows stuck at loading screen: So I turned ON my PC this morning as normal routine to play games and find an unexpected trouble: W10 is stuck at loading screen with the dots spinning. Infos: * Never ran into booting problems before * Last update was for some drivers 2 days ago and no problem yesterday I...
  9. Windows 10 stucks on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 stucks on loading screen.: I realized that my cd/dvd writer disappeared from devices and drivers menu in computer folder. In device manager there is no cd/dvd driver and also when ı search for new hardware it finds nothing. When ı restart the computer it stucks on loading screen. And I decided to...
  10. Windows 10: Stuck on Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: Stuck on Loading Screen: So today was a rainy day, with really loud and powerful lightning. I was on my computer, which is right in front of the windows, and the window about 10 feet away from me was struck my lightning. There were sparks and the router, which happened to be right next to that...