Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on login screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I think Windows 10 on my PC might have just updated. Now I get stuck at the login screen. When I press the windows key or click on the screen, the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by dbrower256, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuck on login screen

I think Windows 10 on my PC might have just updated. Now I get stuck at the login screen. When I press the windows key or click on the screen, the mouse pointer shows a busy blue circle spinning icon and the screen goes black, then goes back to the login screen. The input box for password never shows. It does this everytime I press the windows key or click on the screen with my mouse. It is an older, low power pc.

What should I do?

:)

dbrower256, Sep 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 stuck on login screen

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on login screen

1. Windows 10 stuck on login screen - Similar Threads - stuck login screen

2. Windows 10 Stucked on Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Stucked on Login Screen: I deleted some users on regedit and now my screen is glitching when I try to press spacebar to login. Anyone knows what to do thanks!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stucked-on-login-screen/249bef7f-2cbe-4b29-950d-fc0e98bbeb3d
  3. Windows 10 Stucked on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Stucked on Login Screen: I deleted some users on regedit and now my screen is glitching when I try to press spacebar to login. Anyone knows what to do thanks!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stucked-on-login-screen/249bef7f-2cbe-4b29-950d-fc0e98bbeb3d
  4. Windows 10 Stucked on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 login screen stuck

Windows 10 login screen stuck: Hello,My school laptop a Dell latitude is stuck at the login page in windows 10. My school is closed but I need my laptop. How can I fix this? It doesn't say welcome it's just this loading symbol. But in safe mode it just boots right up....
  6. Windows 10 stuck on login screen

Windows 10 stuck on login screen: when i am in the welcome screen and i click ,the screen turns blur and i cant access the login screen.i tried removing my password using cmd but it says that windows folder doesnt exist in any drive.ctrl+alt+delete doesnt work,i also had a problem in which the screen turns...
  7. Windows 10 Stucked at Login Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Stucked at Login Screen: Hi everyone, To get right to the problem at hand: I ran SFC and it found problems and fixed them, but now I'm stuck at the Windows 10 login screen. I put my pin but it just reloads the login screen and it just asks for it again. No matter the login method, it just does the...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 stuck at login screen: The awesome windows 10 stuck at login screen. Tried all the possible suggestions available on microsoft community and google. I was a happy windows 7 customer and on one fine day, there was a notification from Windows saying from Dec 2019, support to Windows 7 will be...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in login screen

Windows 10 stuck in login screen: When I boot my computer it automatically logs into the account ”Asministrator” and because it doesnt have a password, I cant safe boot or switch to another account. When that happens it puts me in the setup screen where it asks if I want my location to be shown or if I want...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck at login screen: As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are angry about login screen blurry issue

2. windows 10 stuck at login