Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on logo

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on logo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, whenever I try to boot up my windows 10 laptop it stays stuck on the Windows logo with no spinning dots like usual. This seemingly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NegevMaster, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck on logo

Hello everyone, whenever I try to boot up my windows 10 laptop it stays stuck on the Windows logo with no spinning dots like usual. This seemingly started for no reason, as I was not doing anything notable to my computer prior to turning it on and off again. I have tried to boot into recovery mode via turning off and on the computer and holding down f11, but nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/NegevMaster
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NegevMaster, Aug 21, 2020

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 stuck on logo

Windows 10 Install stuck at Blue Logo Box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If you are unable to boot to the computer and installation get stuck at blue logo box then I would suggest you to create installation media and then try to per form automatic repair and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Create ISO for Windows 10

You may also refer to the article mentioned below to for downloading Windows 10 on your computer.

Download Windows 10

Step 2: Perform an Automatic repair

The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc/USB, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM
      (in case you create DVD). Select USB in case you create USB.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press
      any key to boot from CD or DVD
      ". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and
      then click Startup Repair.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on logo

1. Windows 10 stuck on logo - Similar Threads - stuck logo

2. Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...: I am able to open PowerPoint documents saved to my Office 365 account from the .com version but if I try to open any word document no matter how small the size or create any new document my screen gets stuck on the Word logo loading symbol for ages and it never opens. I am...
  3. Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...: I am able to open PowerPoint documents saved to my Office 365 account from the .com version but if I try to open any word document no matter how small the size or create any new document my screen gets stuck on the Word logo loading symbol for ages and it never opens. I am...
  4. Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.: I have a Lumia 540 Windows Phone. I have tried to factory reset it multiple times, but every time it gets stuck on the blue windows logo. I waited to see if it would get past it, but 9 hours later it's still stuck. Any ideas?...
  6. Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.

Windows Phone stuck on blue Windows logo.: I have a Lumia 540 Windows Phone. I have tried to factory reset it multiple times, but every time it gets stuck on the blue windows logo. I waited to see if it would get past it, but 9 hours later it's still stuck. Any ideas?...
  7. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  8. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  9. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...