Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I turned off my JOI 11 Pro laptop/tablet while it was resetting and now it's stuck on the reboot screen loop. I've already tried everything I searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Allyson#7, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Allyson#7 Win User

Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work

I turned off my JOI 11 Pro laptop/tablet while it was resetting and now it's stuck on the reboot screen loop. I've already tried everything I searched but I guess the detachable keyboard is now broken, so most ways to fix it won't work.

:)

Allyson#7, Dec 3, 2022

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Dec 3, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work

1. Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work - Similar Threads - stuck reboot screen

2. Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work: I turned off my JOI 11 Pro laptop/tablet while it was resetting and now it's stuck on the reboot screen loop. I've already tried everything I searched but I guess the detachable keyboard is now broken, so most ways to fix it won't work....
  3. Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work: I turned off my JOI 11 Pro laptop/tablet while it was resetting and now it's stuck on the reboot screen loop. I've already tried everything I searched but I guess the detachable keyboard is now broken, so most ways to fix it won't work....
  4. Kaspersky On-Screen Keyboard doesn't work on WIndows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kaspersky On-Screen Keyboard doesn't work on WIndows 11?: Greetings!I bought a new computer HP 14 not too long ago that came with Windows 11. My family has always used Kaspersky Internet Security, though until now we had never used it on a Windows 11 device. For whatever reason, the on-screen keyboard that comes with Kaspersky...
  5. Kaspersky On-Screen Keyboard doesn't work on WIndows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaspersky On-Screen Keyboard doesn't work on WIndows 11?: Greetings!I bought a new computer HP 14 not too long ago that came with Windows 11. My family has always used Kaspersky Internet Security, though until now we had never used it on a Windows 11 device. For whatever reason, the on-screen keyboard that comes with Kaspersky...
  6. Acer Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Keyboard doesn't work in Windows 10: My Acer keyboard does not work. In device manager it says: std ps/2 keyboard. Device status: " this device cannot start code10 device timeout. The specified 1/0 operation on o/0 was not completed before the time-out period expired. Driver date 21/06/2006 can you help...
  7. Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard doesn't work.: So two days ago i was playing with some friends and out of nowhere my keyboard wasn't working. The RBG's in it were still glowing, but not a single button worked. Since then my keyboard is still not working. I tried every USB port, also tried using my mouse USB port (my mouse...
  8. Keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard doesn't work: My keyboard just stopped working.How can I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-doesnt-work/78cc4473-ac97-4d35-a6bc-a44b3cc750f0
  9. Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in blue screen reboot: Windows 10 is stuck in blue screen reboot. New drivers were installed then the blue screen popped up showing the stopcode Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area When the pc tries to reboot it will get just past the home screen load up then the blue screen will appear again. It will do...
  10. Windows 10 update not working , stuck on keyboard selection screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update not working , stuck on keyboard selection screen: Hello Windows update had some issues downloading win10 {Code C1900101}, so I went to the media create tool and did the upgrade there. Everything went fine until the computer booted up and it proceeded to keyboard selection screen. There it froze,wasnt able to do anything.{If...