Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on restart

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I restarted my computer, and when it was restarting, it eventually just froze. I’m not sure what I should do. image of windows 10 restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck on restart

/u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Feb 18, 2020

2. windows 10 stuck in restart

Hi,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this Windows 10 stuck during restart issue. For us to assist and isolate it better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What was the last activity you've done on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you get any error messages or error code?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2020
  4. grandekid Win User

Windows 10 stuck on restart

Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

I tried to shutdown and restart my pc but both times they STUCK! I left it for 15 minutes and still had to force shutdown

grandekid, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on restart

1. Windows 10 stuck on restart - Similar Threads - stuck restart

2. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  3. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.: I am trying to install windows 10 and everytime I get passed the install portion I just get stuck in a restart loop and I can’t fully finish the install. I have it set to my hard drive with windows boots up as it should be but nothing seems to be working....
  4. Doing a clean install of windows 10 and I’m stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  6. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  7. How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?: Hi,Sometimes my PC is becoming unresponsive, and the screen is getting frozen on a random basis. The monitor goes blank, and I am not able to perform any action on that PC neither mouse clicks nor keyboard shortcuts. It requires to force shutdown and then turning it on again...
  8. How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?

How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?: Hi,Sometimes my PC is becoming unresponsive, and the screen is getting frozen on a random basis. The monitor goes blank, and I am not able to perform any action on that PC neither mouse clicks nor keyboard shortcuts. It requires to force shutdown and then turning it on again...
  9. How to force restart the PC without manual intervention when the PC gets stuck?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My windows 11 computer is stuck in a restart loop, how can I get out of it?

My windows 11 computer is stuck in a restart loop, how can I get out of it?: After doing a full reset on my computer. Once it finished the reset and restarted I was met with a blue screen saying: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’ll restart it for you.”After it restarts, I am greeted with the same screen again, it restarts...