Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 using media creation tool.needed to boot into safe mode to install a program that wouldn't install but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robsteele3, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen

I recently upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 using media creation tool.needed to boot into safe mode to install a program that wouldn't install but when I get to the safe mode sign in screen i get this message "enforced policy allows only administrators to login in safe mode".i can't seem to exit this process and I've tried the holding shift key and restarting but don't seem to have the advanced option setting only the start up options which all bring me back to this screen.any help would be much appreciated.

:)

robsteele3, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen

1. Windows 10 stuck on safe mode sign in screen - Similar Threads - stuck safe mode

2. Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11: I was reboot my laptop but then it force me to only use PIN to sign in. I always use fingerprint everytime, there isn't a "I forgot my PIN" line so I can reset the PIN. There are no other sign in options, only PIN. I enabled safe boot mode in msconfig so restart does nothing....
  3. Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in sign-in screen safe mode windows 11: I was reboot my laptop but then it force me to only use PIN to sign in. I always use fingerprint everytime, there isn't a "I forgot my PIN" line so I can reset the PIN. There are no other sign in options, only PIN. I enabled safe boot mode in msconfig so restart does nothing....
  4. Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at sign in after booting into safe mode: Just booted into safe mode to use AMDs clean up utility and reinstall my chipset drivers but every time I come to sign in it will say just a moment and asks to search the store for a required app? I can't sign in and restarting just puts me back at sign in with safe mode...
  5. Windows 10 Stuck in Safe Mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Stuck in Safe Mode: So I had a problem with a desktop. Used msconfig to reboot to safe mode, to troubleshoot, normal enough. Rebooted, @ login screen got, "we're not able to access your security pin at this time". No option to switch to password, rebooted hoping it would default back to standard...
  6. Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode

Stuck on Login screen in Safe mode: Long story short I am where I would put my password to login on safe mode but every password I've tried won't let me login and I don't know what to do. Please help submitted by /u/TOOCH447 [link] [comments]...
  7. Stuck on lock screen in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on lock screen in safe mode: Hello, I'm Maricruz Covarrubias and I can't get out the lock screen in safe mode with my password. I tried that method where you hold the shift key and clicked on restart in power button menu and go to the troubleshooting section and clicked restart again where it gives you...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck in safe mode

Windows 10 Stuck in safe mode: I entered safemode through MSconfig and when my PC booted back up it asked for the password and not the pin. I don’t know the password, so I reset it though Microsoft but it won’t recognize that the password was changed because it isn’t connected the internet. Every time I...
  9. Stuck at Safe Mode Sign In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck at Safe Mode Sign In: Is there any way to reverse to normal start up? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-safe-mode-sign-in/c842c2ab-f39a-4d19-931d-87ad6d02fe30"
  10. Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 stuck at sign in/welcome, safe mode blue screen: For a while my laptop will not go to windows when turned in. I am able to turn on, it goes to the log in screen and once I submit it just circles. I have tried others recommendations to wmter safe mode but when i hold shift+restart it goes to a bkue acreen which it aits at...