Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you log out of Windows 10, it brings you back to the login screen where you switch the user or log back in. However, at times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 1, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle

WinClub, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Sandra525 Win User

blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

Sandra525, Sep 1, 2019
  3. 9571harry Win User
    Stuck on blue screen spinning circles

Original Title: Blue Screen Stuck

My computer after installing windows 10 worked for an hour or so then went to endless spinning circles then blue screen.

Problem is every option on the bluescreen fails. other than the blue screen I can access command prompt and the f12 taking me to system although I don't know the password for any changes.

Can anyone tell me how I can get my computer out of this.

9571harry, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle

Windows 10 stuck at blue Screen with spinning circle

Okay so, my windows 10 is currently stuck on this blue screen with a spinning circle. I cannot get it to startup, every time I start my computer this happens, I cannot do anything until this is fixed, somebody please help me!

Original title: Annoying spiny thing

ChimneyBrandon, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle

1. Windows 10 stuck on signing out screen with blue spinning circle - Similar Threads - stuck signing screen

2. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  3. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10: Can Microsoft please fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't the PC or Laptop because I have 100 that all do the same thing at least a few times a year. THIS IS A WINDOWS 10 ISSUE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10: Can Microsoft please fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't the PC or Laptop because I have 100 that all do the same thing at least a few times a year. THIS IS A WINDOWS 10 ISSUE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse blue circle stuck spinning: Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons...
  7. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  8. Windows stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  9. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Stuck At Login Screen With Spinning Circle: Before I begin, I was able to use my computer up until now. I got home from work, and was able to log into my desktop computer. I was in the process of following some instructions on how to fix an issue with the Mail App. One of the instructions told me to disable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stuck signing out

2. Windows 10 Stuck on Signing Out Screen