Windows 10: Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer

Discus and support Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After restarting my Dell Inspirion, he told me there was something that prevented me from using my PC. He also told me that an update will make the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StevenPerkins1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer

After restarting my Dell Inspirion, he told me there was something that prevented me from using my PC. He also told me that an update will make the thoughts work again, I followed the instructions as indicated, but it still does not work and I still show the same.

Please help

:)

StevenPerkins1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. VinceHart Win User

Computer stuck in Windows 10 Restart screen.

Original Title: Stuck on Restart screen

I am stuck on Restart Screen

My computer is Windows 8.1

Restart screen says "Windows 10

uprade ready -

restart your computer to upgrade"

After restart, come up same again

Who can help please ?

VinceHart, Nov 4, 2019
  3. blite26 Win User
    my teacher's computer is stuck in a restart loop

hey my teacher/coach's school computer (dell optiplex gx150) is stuck in a restart loop. When it boots up it will make it to the windows os load screen and then restart. i already tried all the settings in the F5 menu and none of them worked it just restarts again.

p.s. I also see a blue screen flash on and off the screen b4 it shuts itself down and starts again.

i need some major help on how to diagnose and fix the problem.

blite26, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer :)

Hendry, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer

1. Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer - Similar Threads - stuck screen restarting

2. Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update: Yesterday My computer got updated after I plugged it in and now it’s on a loop with the restarting screenIt always shows the restarting screen, turns off, loads again and it shows the restarting screen, I tried booting safe mode by pressing f8 but it wont workPlease help...
  3. Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update: Yesterday My computer got updated after I plugged it in and now it’s on a loop with the restarting screenIt always shows the restarting screen, turns off, loads again and it shows the restarting screen, I tried booting safe mode by pressing f8 but it wont workPlease help...
  4. Computer is stuck on restarting screen after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Restarting Computer Gets Stuck On Restarting Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Restarting Computer Gets Stuck On Restarting Screen: We have a couple of different computers running Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2 and have started to notice that a select few of them are having problems with getting stuck on the blue restarting screen after our users have restarted the computer manually. Most of the computers are...
  6. Windows 10 Restarting Computer Gets Stuck On Restarting Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Restarting Computer Gets Stuck On Restarting Screen: We have a couple of different computers running Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2 and have started to notice that a select few of them are having problems with getting stuck on the blue restarting screen after our users have restarted the computer manually. Most of the computers are...
  7. Windows 10 Restarting Computer Gets Stuck On Restarting Screen

8. My computer is stuck on the restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on the restart screen: Hitting continue just takes me back to this screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-the-restart-screen/07264294-ec72-4fe0-a863-6cc783ff2e3a
  9. My computer is stuck on the restart screen

My computer is stuck on the restart screen: Hitting continue just takes me back to this screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-the-restart-screen/07264294-ec72-4fe0-a863-6cc783ff2e3a
  10. My computer is stuck on the restart screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade