Windows 10: Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer

Discus and support Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After i had resetted my Dell Inspirion, It told me that there was something preventing me to use my PC. It also told me that an update will get thinks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Htet Myat Min, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer

After i had resetted my Dell Inspirion, It told me that there was something preventing me to use my PC. It also told me that an update will get thinks working again, I followed the instruction as said yet it still doesn’t work and keep showing the same thing. Does that mean theres a problem with my computer and there is no choice? Is there a way to check im doing it properly and not doing it wrong?

:)

Htet Myat Min, Jan 17, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer

1. Windows 10, Stuck on the “Why did my PC Restart?” screen after reseting my computer - Similar Threads - Stuck “Why did

2. "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting: Ive had issues with windows updates in the past but they havent really affected much however recently i decided to factory reset my PC as, yes the updates didnt want to work, but also its just been quite slow recently. I have factory reset my PC before with no issues so i...
  3. "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting: Ive had issues with windows updates in the past but they havent really affected much however recently i decided to factory reset my PC as, yes the updates didnt want to work, but also its just been quite slow recently. I have factory reset my PC before with no issues so i...
  4. "Why did my PC restart?" loop after factory reseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. LOOP after Reset [Blue Screen, “Why did my PC restart?”]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LOOP after Reset [Blue Screen, “Why did my PC restart?”]: Hi everyone,I’ve searched all day for a solution to this problem and finally I thought , “Hey maybe I should just post it on the Microsoft Help Forums!” Haha. So here I am. So, my PC was running into some smaller problems, so I decided to do Restart, deleting files,...
  6. Why did My pc restart

Why did My pc restart: I full formeted my pc and process is over after tht it started to restart again.. after a few time it's restart again saying that why did my pc restart and this process repeats again and again... Some time in the middle of this process pc home screen come but it's flickers...
  7. Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer

Windows 10, stuck on the screen after restarting my computer: After restarting my Dell Inspirion, he told me there was something that prevented me from using my PC. He also told me that an update will make the thoughts work again, I followed the instructions as indicated, but it still does not work and I still show the same. Please...
  8. After trying to reset my computer, I get "why did my PC restart?"

After trying to reset my computer, I get "why did my PC restart?": Yesterday I reset my computer. When I turned it on this morning, it asked for my region/language etc, and then it moved to the screen where it asks in bold letters: "Why did my PC restart?" It says that there was an issue with resetting the computer, and it wants to...
  9. Why did my PC restart?

Why did my PC restart?: Doing a refresh install of a computer I dont have a install file other then what is on the PC. The keep your files version was tried first, but wasn't successful. The version of wipe files and re-install was tried only to be locked into "Why did my PC restart?". This is a...
  10. Why did my pc restart.

Why did my pc restart.: I tryed to restart my Windows 0 and after it was finished it took me to the languge and time and I did that then i clicked next and I waited and the pc restarted then i did it again but it said why did my pc restart, I did the rstarts that it told me to do then it restarted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to resart your pc

2. windows stuck on why did my pc restart screen

3. dell pc says why did my pc restart

4. computer stuck on why did my pc restart,
  5. why did my pc restart,
  6. why did my pc restart loop,
  7. alienware restart keeps stopping at why did my PC resart?,
  8. windows stuck on why you PC restarted,
  9. how to fix pc stuck at the why did my PC restart screen after reset loop,
  10. why is my pc stuck at the why did my PC restart screen,
  11. windows 10 2019-3 update keep reseting