Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on wait screen

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on wait screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have deleted and reinstalled my computer and when I was coming to the login screen and typed in all my info it’s just stuck and just loading. I left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GjestBruker, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuck on wait screen

I have deleted and reinstalled my computer and when I was coming to the login screen and typed in all my info it’s just stuck and just loading.

I left it on my desk plugged into to a power source overnight.

When i waked up i was going strait to my pc and it was still on the wait screen so I don’t know what to do other than reatching for help!

Norwegian language on the photo btw.

Windows 10 stuck on wait screen [​IMG]

:)

GjestBruker, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 4, 2019
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck on wait screen

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 stuck on wait screen :)

Hendry, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on wait screen

1. Windows 10 stuck on wait screen - Similar Threads - stuck wait screen

2. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen": Dear Community, We are having weird issue with some of our computers/laptops. When rebooting system, it gets stuck on "please wait" screen. Sometimes the same behaviour happens when turning on the systems. It takes more than 15 minutes staying stuck on this screen. I...
  3. Windows 10 stuck, please wait.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck, please wait.....: Every time I try to start my asus laptop, after the usual asus logo and Windows logo a blue loading screen appears, please wait. Go on forever.So I tried to uninstall the latest updates, the old quality updates. But it said it couldn't find the latest quality update to...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on black screen or please wait screen while starting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck on black screen or please wait screen while starting: My windows 10 recently shut down when I was on the login screen due to empty battery and no AC power. Since then I have not been able to start it. It either shows a black screen with a blue loading cursor and remains stuck there or it initially shows a black screen with an...
  5. Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck on "Please Wait" screen after Reset.: So my laptop is a Inspiron 15 and I no longer needed to use it, but my Mother however, was willing to buy it so before i gave it to her i had to get my stuff off of the laptop so I went to Settings and Reset the laptop didn't choose the wipe everything for recycle option I...
  6. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..: I tried everything Microsoft can you help? Steps done: Resetting Booting into Safe Mode. CTRL + ALT + DELETE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-please-wait/c7e73fa1-674f-4b16-8fbf-6923d6f4c612
  8. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you start your Windows 10 computer, and it gets stuck on the “Please wait,” screen then here is how you can resolve the issue. After the computer starts, many system services start even before you log-in to the computer. [...] This post Windows 10 stuck...
  10. Windows 10 pro stuck between please wait and log in screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro stuck between please wait and log in screen: I did the upgrade and it worked great for a couple days. Now when I boot up my computer it gets stuck with the windows background and Networks,ease of access and the power button in the bottom right corner. The screen flashes intermittently like it is trying to do something....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen stuck on wait for the window serch