Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on 'welcome' after loging in

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on 'welcome' after loging in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This issue started after I updated windows 10 through a windows pop up saying that i had an update after i started my computer. I went into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pacifex, Mar 5, 2020.

1. pacifex Win User

Windows 10 stuck on 'welcome' after loging in

This issue started after I updated windows 10 through a windows pop up saying that i had an update after i started my computer.

I went into troubleshooting setting from the shift restart page to uninstall the latest qualoty of life update and this successfully let me log in to my account once, but deleted all other accounts but their files were still there.

After shutting down my computer and turning it back on again, i am again left with my original issue and my only way to log in at the moment is through using safe mode.

Thanks for any help.

:)

pacifex, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Malaka_96 Win User

Windows 10 stuck in before loging screen

Hay, my laptop stuck in before loging screen. It had time and date. That page. But time also stuck in here. I can't unplugged laptop battery. Can any one help me.

Malaka_96, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 stuck on 'welcome' after loging in - Similar Threads - stuck 'welcome' loging

2. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: So I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with an NVIDIA Geforce GT1030 installed in it, and I booted it up this morning and I am stuck on the welcome screen. I do not think it is hardware related, as I performed a test and nothing appeared to be defective. I cannot reach the pin or...
  3. stuck at welcome

in Windows 10 Customization
    stuck at welcome: so i have this pc 5 years my pc is stuck at welcome its so long to take to the desktop please helpme : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-welcome/0d422ebe-1bc4-40b6-8035-7d1ed3f2df58
  4. Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen: A few days ago Windows 10 began having an error where it would be stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots after logging in. I don't have anything plugged into the laptop, tried putting the laptop on airplane mode, tried doing a startup repair which was...
  5. Stuck on welcome

Stuck on welcome: My computer is trying to login to “Administrator” and id stuck on welcome, i tried restarting my computer on safe mode and it doesnt load up, i also do not have a password on my pc so i have no option to restart as ive seen on youtube tutorials, what should i do?...
  6. Stuck at "Welcome" after logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at "Welcome" after logging in: I've entered my passwrd and it get stuck at welcome Safe mode has the same problem I tried advanced options > startup repair with my installation USB but it said it couldn't do it Not sure what else to try outside of re-installing submitted by /u/MrSparkyBoomMan [link]...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on Welcome after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on Welcome after updates: Hey, After updating windows 10, my desktop restarted but then it stucked on welcome screen after I typed my password. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-welcome-after-updates/92593bc0-a18a-449f-8d65-ad1b2d9b0376
  8. Windows 10 stuck in before loging screen

Windows 10 stuck in before loging screen: Hay, my laptop stuck in before loging screen. It had time and date. That page. But time also stuck in here. I can't unplugged laptop battery. Can any one help me....
  9. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: When trying to open iTunes, i get an error that a .dll file is corrupted or something (can't remember the name). So, obviously, I try to reinstall iTunes, but I can only do it through Microsoft Store (first time I've used it). Everything works fine and I keep working on my...
  10. Windows 10 stuck at welcome screen after updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 stuck at welcome screen after updating: I have a dual boot windows 10 32 and 64 bit.The 1809 update for 64 bit went smoothly.But after updating and restarting stuck at welcome screen. in 32 bit .Automatic repair trouble shoot is tried but with no luck. I am able to to enter into safe mode.Help is requested 119101