Windows 10: windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything

Discus and support windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Desktop stuck on welcome screen and try to log on and it will not accept anything. Also stuck on airplane mode wifi. Cannot access even settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Laurie Freitag, Apr 14, 2019.

1. windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything

Desktop stuck on welcome screen and try to log on and it will not accept anything. Also stuck on airplane mode wifi. Cannot access even settings. Just stuck.

:)

Laurie Freitag, Apr 14, 2019

2. Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything

1. windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything - Similar Threads - stuck welcome screen

2. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: So I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with an NVIDIA Geforce GT1030 installed in it, and I booted it up this morning and I am stuck on the welcome screen. I do not think it is hardware related, as I performed a test and nothing appeared to be defective. I cannot reach the pin or...
  3. Windows 10 PC Stuck on Welcome Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Stuck on Welcome Loop: So for a short explanation for key parts, I had to factory reset my PC. Everything seemed to go super smoothly until it got to the Welcome screen and now it just keeps flashing that screen and restarting. That’s all. I’ve tried hard resetting and everything and I fear I have...
  4. Windows 10 PC Stuck on Welcome Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC Stuck on Welcome Loop: So for a short explanation for key parts, I had to factory reset my PC. Everything seemed to go super smoothly until it got to the Welcome screen and now it just keeps flashing that screen and restarting. That’s all. I’ve tried hard resetting and everything and I fear I have...
  5. Windows 10 PC Stuck on Welcome Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Welcome screen loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcome screen loop: On the screen that says the date i try swiping up or pressing a key to type my password and it immediately goes back down not letting get past the date and time screen. I cant press ctrl+alt+dlt because it senses it as a key to get to the other screen....
  7. Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen: A few days ago Windows 10 began having an error where it would be stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots after logging in. I don't have anything plugged into the laptop, tried putting the laptop on airplane mode, tried doing a startup repair which was...
  8. PC stuck on windows welcome screen. Nothing does anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck on windows welcome screen. Nothing does anything.: I've tried turning it on and off, I've tried getting the advanced restart up, none of its worked. I dont know what the fuck to do. I don't have the external drive or whatever since my PC was built by a family member like 6 years ago. I don't know what the fuck to do at this...
  9. Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen: I cannot log in in any way, the screen is blurred and no user charges me, I have already restarted the computer several times, removed the battery and I cannot advance. Can someone help me? please [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: When trying to open iTunes, i get an error that a .dll file is corrupted or something (can't remember the name). So, obviously, I try to reinstall iTunes, but I can only do it through Microsoft Store (first time I've used it). Everything works fine and I keep working on my...