Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically my PC was rendering on Adobe After effects last night and it froze at one point so I just held the power button to turn it off, now it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NemesisXS, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in

So basically my PC was rendering on Adobe After effects last night and it froze at one point so I just held the power button to turn it off, now it’s not even logging in, I’ve tried going into save mode and all that but I just shows a black screen, idk wtf is going on with my pc

submitted by /u/NemesisXS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NemesisXS, Dec 17, 2020
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Dec 17, 2020
  3. kuroneko Win User
    Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.

my log in screen suddenly disappeared. and i am stuck in log in screen. i cannot longer open my PC because log in screen won't show nor the users and password prompt. its just dimming in black.

Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in [​IMG]

After i press enter or click or other keys its just dimming in black without user log in and password prompt. and i am stuck.

Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in [​IMG]

i attempt to use windows recovery environment or shift + restart key but its not working. winRE not showing. its just normally restarted.
    i attempt using bootable USB Drive inserted then restart but nothing happen.

i think the best way for this is reformatting, but i dont know how because i cant log in in desktop and windowsRE are not working too.

im run out of ideas . any ideas to solve this prob? i really appreciate . or any ideas how to force format in lock screen ?
    thanks to who will response.

kuroneko, Dec 17, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in

1. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen when logging in - Similar Threads - stuck welcome screen

2. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: So I have a Dell Optiplex 990 with an NVIDIA Geforce GT1030 installed in it, and I booted it up this morning and I am stuck on the welcome screen. I do not think it is hardware related, as I performed a test and nothing appeared to be defective. I cannot reach the pin or...
  3. Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 stuck at "Welcome" screen: A few days ago Windows 10 began having an error where it would be stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots after logging in. I don't have anything plugged into the laptop, tried putting the laptop on airplane mode, tried doing a startup repair which was...
  4. Pc stuck on welcome screen when i try to log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on welcome screen when i try to log in: I’ve already tried the startup fix and even restoring my files from a couple days ago (when it still worked) Is there any fix other than reinstalling windows? It wont be too bad i dont have anything very important, it would just take a super long time to redownload everything...
  5. Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 is stuck on Welcome screen: I cannot log in in any way, the screen is blurred and no user charges me, I have already restarted the computer several times, removed the battery and I cannot advance. Can someone help me? please [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the computer boots up, it displays a temporary Welcome screen which is nothing but a blue screen with Welcome written on it and spinning circle of dots. At times, this screen stays longer and sometimes permanent that you end [...] This post Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen: Having Windows get stuck on the Welcome screen and prevent you from using your computer is a very frustrating experience. This guide will walk you through some fixes to help get you back to your desktop when this happens. A simple solution to try is unplugging all external...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen: When trying to open iTunes, i get an error that a .dll file is corrupted or something (can't remember the name). So, obviously, I try to reinstall iTunes, but I can only do it through Microsoft Store (first time I've used it). Everything works fine and I keep working on my...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on "Welcome" when logging in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on "Welcome" when logging in: Windows 10 boots normally (albeit slightly slower than average), but after I insert the password for my account it never continues beyond "Welcome". After a week of troubleshooting, I've determined that nearly all troubleshooting options have failed. When using (shift +...
  10. Stuck on log in on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on log in on welcome screen: I upgraded win7 to win10, but the first win10 welcome screen is stalling after putting my password in. The cpu isn't doing much. Just a arrow cursor that moves with the mouse on the welcome screen. I have waited about 2 hrs. I pressed delete two times and the welcome screen...