Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck on windows logo after after changing some settings in sytem Configuration

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck on windows logo after after changing some settings in sytem Configuration in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, today after changing some settings to speed up the laptop in system configuration, it asked me to restart the laptop and it stuck on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ericrubambura, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Windows 10 stuck on windows logo after after changing some settings in sytem Configuration

Hi there, today after changing some settings to speed up the laptop in system configuration, it asked me to restart the laptop and it stuck on windows logo and I have tried, system restore, startup Repair, startup settings, it could not fix my problem.

in system restore I went in boot tab->Advanced options->changed number of processors and memory to maximum.

and I went to services tab and disable some services.

the laptop is a Dell Precision M4800.

Please help me to fix it without loosing any data or program.

I would appreciate any help

:)

ericrubambura, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Privacy tweaks...

• Turn Cortana Off. Bring up the Start menu and start typing. Click on the notebook icon in the left sidebar and choose Settings. From there, you can turn off Cortana.
    • Search online and include web results. When you turn off Cortana, you’ll see this option appear. You can turn it off if you’d rather not get web search suggestions from the Start menu, which log your typing and send it back to Microsoft so you can get live-updating predictions, just like you do on Google.com or in Chrome and Firefox.
    • Getting to Know You. In Settings > Privacy > Speech, Inking, & Typing, you’ll find a feature called “Getting to Know You”. This is probably the most sweeping privacy setting on the system, and even after turning off Cortana, you’ll have to disable this setting. Just click the “Stop Getting to Know Me” button to turn it off.
    • Cloud Info. Turning off Getting to Know You removes info from your device, but you’ll have to remove it from the cloud separately. In that same window, click “Go to Bing and manage personal info for all your devices” to clear the Getting to Know You Data from your Microsoft account.

• If you head to Settings > Privacy > Feedback & Diagnostics, you’ll see two settings:
    • Feedback frequency: Windows will occasionally ask you for feedback so you can send Microsoft your thoughts on Windows 10. If you’d rather it not bug you with such things, you can change it to Never.
    • Diagnostic and usage data: This feature can send a lot of data back to Microsoft, including how often you use certain apps, which apps you use most often, and memory snapshots (which can inadvertently include parts of a document you’re working on if something crashes). You can change this to Full, Enhanced, or Basic. You can read more about what each of these to here.
    Microsoft doesn’t let you turn off diagnostics completely, except on Enterprise versions of Windows. The Basic setting, they say, is data that is “vital to the operation of Windows”, including Windows Update and malicious software protection.

some may be duplicated. I found this info on Lifehacker, if anyone wants the full article.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Windows 10 stuck on windows logo after after changing some settings in sytem Configuration

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck on windows logo after after changing some settings in sytem Configuration

1. Windows 10 stuck on windows logo after after changing some settings in sytem Configuration - Similar Threads - stuck logo changing

2. Configuration Settings Changed After 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuration Settings Changed After 20H2 Update: I looked at my API Log after the 20H2 update, and I noticed something unusual with regard to device migration.cmd: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cleanmgr.exe /autoclean /d C: set: Searching for not-recently detected devices that may be removed from the system. set: Devices will be...
  3. Configuration Settings Changed After 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuration Settings Changed After 20H2 Update: I looked at my API Log after the 20H2 update, and I noticed something unusual with regard to device migration.cmd: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cleanmgr.exe /autoclean /d C: set: Searching for not-recently detected devices that may be removed from the system. set: Devices will be...
  4. Configuration Settings Changed After 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 logo stuck after brand new installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 logo stuck after brand new installation: Hi tenforums, I wonder if someone here could help me. I assembled a new pc, but I have trouble installing windows 10. After installing it with usb stick, the system correctly reboots, but it gets stucked at the screen with windows/mobo manifacturer logo: the spinning circle...
  6. Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver: My Bluetooth isn’t working so I’m installing Bluetooth driver from link below and after reseting my laptop it’s stuck in windows logo. Bluetooth Driver :...
  7. Update stuck after configuring

Update stuck after configuring: The latest windows update has downloaded, installed, configured and now gone to blue screen saying 'working on updates 0%. Do not turn off your PC. This will take a while. Your PC will restart several times.' It has been on 0% for an hour now although the blue dot circle...
  8. Stuck on Surface Logo after updates

Stuck on Surface Logo after updates: Hi In the company I work for we have several Surface Pros. They all have Windows 10 and very similar spec. We use Bitlocker on them all. Reasonably frequently on any one of these Surface Pros after windows updates have been installed and the system reboots it will not reboot...
  9. Windows 10 Installation Stuck after Windows Logo - Need Help

Windows 10 Installation Stuck after Windows Logo - Need Help: Window 7 PRO on my Lenovo P50 crashed with Blue Screen of Death, so I tried restarting my machine in safe mode. It kept on hanging when loading Classpnp.sys driver. After a few online research and lack of solutions, I decided to do a fresh install of Windows 10 Home. I...
  10. Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo": Hi guys, I bought an asus tranformerbook t200(with windows 10 update) on 11 august and was very happy with it. Occasionally, the laptop couldnt find any wifi networks but that was fixed quickly by just turning the computer on and off, until today. Today at school(my...