Windows 10: Windows 10 stuck showing all Edge tabs with [Alt]+[Tab] regardless of settings

Discus and support Windows 10 stuck showing all Edge tabs with [Alt]+[Tab] regardless of settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I upgraded to the latest Windows 10 about a week ago, and now all my Edge tabs are showing when I use [Alt]+[Tab]. I've gone to Settings > System >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TigerLeep, Mar 19, 2021.

1. TigerLeep Win User

Windows 10 stuck showing all Edge tabs with [Alt]+[Tab] regardless of settings

I upgraded to the latest Windows 10 about a week ago, and now all my Edge tabs are showing when I use [Alt]+[Tab]. I've gone to Settings > System > Multitasking and the "Pressing Alt + Tab shows" option is set to "Open windows only". I've tried setting it all the other options"Open windows and 3 most recent tabs in Edge", etc., logging out, rebooting, etc. and no matter what I do, pressing [Alt]+[Tab] shows all my Edge tabs. I keep, on average, 20 to 30 tabs open. It's getting very annoying when I have Edge and one other window open and I press [Alt]+[Tab] and see 26 windows to select from. Can someone help me fix this?

-- Leep

:)

TigerLeep, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 stuck showing all Edge tabs with [Alt]+[Tab] regardless of settings

1. Windows 10 stuck showing all Edge tabs with [Alt]+[Tab] regardless of settings - Similar Threads - stuck showing Edge

2. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  3. alt + tab not showing edge tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alt + tab not showing edge tabs: alt + tab not showing edge tabs but in my settings it is selected. how can I solve this problem?changes in regedit did not solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-tab-not-showing-edge-tabs/38263121-8782-4afb-b2c1-c8af929ac6da
  4. All games regardless of source crash on alt+tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All games regardless of source crash on alt+tab: All the games on my laptop from steam, microsoft store, ubisoft, etc crash if I press alt+tab or switch to a different program in any other way. This has persisted through multiple restarts, a windows update, a clean nvidia driver install, and it happens no matter what game...
  5. Edge stuck as first window when pressing Alt + Tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge stuck as first window when pressing Alt + Tab: When pressing Alt + Tab multiple times, sometimes Edge is stuck as the first window and the current window as second, so Alt + Tab won't move me into Edge, but in a third window. I have the Open windows only setting in Settings > System > Multitasking. How can I prevent this?...
  6. Alt+tab stuck open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt+tab stuck open: Was playing a F1 2020 and I wanted to record a little clip so I opened up geforce experience and started recording. When I went to close it used alt+z because I forgot the shortcut to stop recording. When I went to do this the menu started flickering opened than closed. I...
  7. Alt+Tab not working at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt+Tab not working at all: I'm not even sure when this started but for whatever reason, I cant use Alt+Tab I googled some solutions Like these for example but none of them worked the closet thing is pressing Alt+Ctrl+Tab but I want the original way back and this is a new Laptop purchased it New from...
  8. How to disable displaying of Edge tabs in Alt+Tab in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable displaying of Edge tabs in Alt+Tab in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’ve tried the Alt+Tab keys combination for switching between windows kept open in […] This article How to disable displaying of Edge tabs in Alt+Tab in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Alt+Tab not working at all

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Alt+Tab not working at all: I can't get Alt+Tab to function. Win+Tab works fine, as does Left-Alt+Right-Alt+Tab. But I need Alt+Tab for a lot of the multi-tasking I do, and Win+Tab just doesn't cut it. I've checked in settings, and the Alt+Tab option in there is set to "Only the Desktop I'm Using";...
  10. Turn On or Off Show Tabs for Sets in Alt+Tab in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show Tabs for Sets in Alt+Tab in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show Tabs for Sets in Alt+Tab in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Tabs for Sets in Alt+Tab in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10 In...