Windows 10: Windows 10 - Stucked Airplane mode On, HDMI stopped working, cant find any networks

Discus and support Windows 10 - Stucked Airplane mode On, HDMI stopped working, cant find any networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I downloaded and installed spotify from Microsoft store. At the login page a message popped saying something about connection and a proxy as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Filippos Xenofontos, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Stucked Airplane mode On, HDMI stopped working, cant find any networks

Hello,

I downloaded and installed spotify from Microsoft store. At the login page a message popped saying something about connection and a proxy as a solution, and I thought it doesn't worth the effort.

I proceeded uninstalling the application and now my wifi has gone, air plane is constantly on and my HDMI port does not recognise my monitor.

I went and restored previous settings and it kinda work, HDMI was still an issue and I decided to go for a reset while keeping my files, and now once again, wifi and hdmi port don't work.

How can I fix this?

In addition, how can I format the whole pc, and re-installing windows 10? I don't have a serial number and where can I download the drives so they can boot from my hard drive

:)

Filippos Xenofontos, Sep 1, 2019

2. Airplane mode stuck on. On my desktop

Hi Sturn,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Refer the links for further reference.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/what-is-airplane-mode

also refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-id/windows-10/turn-on-airplane-mode

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Stuck in airplane mode

I have a Toshiba Satellite with Intel Core i7 and Windows 10 (im not a computer guy) and my laptop is stuck in airplane mode. One second I was on the internet and then I lost connection to everything. The airplane mode switch in the settings is gray and
    there isn’t even a wifi tab like other forums suggest. None of the shortcut keys at the top of the keyboard work (the ones that control volume/brightness/ect). I have no clue what to do besides maybe reset the laptop entirley. Please help. I can’t even open
    Word.

Move From:

OG NebulaZ, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Stucked Airplane mode On, HDMI stopped working, cant find any networks

Issues with airplane mode getting stuck in Windows 10.

Hi Shubham,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in there system settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then choose Settings,

3. Select Network & Internet.

4. Click on Airplane mode.

5. Then turn off Airplane mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with disabling Airplane mode in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Stucked Airplane mode On, HDMI stopped working, cant find any networks

1. Windows 10 - Stucked Airplane mode On, HDMI stopped working, cant find any networks - Similar Threads - Stucked Airplane mode

2. Windows 10 stuck in AIRPLANE MODE.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 stuck in AIRPLANE MODE.: There is a big problem in Windows 10 where your computer will go into ‘Airplane Mode’. And you are not able to turn your wi-fi back on. If you have this problem do this; Start Task Manager and go to services. Highlight RMSVE Radio Management Service and STOP it. Then...
  3. Airplane mode is stuck in windows 10

Airplane mode is stuck in windows 10: For some strange reason, I was just going on google and suddenly my wifi disconnected. I checked to see airplane mode greyed out and I can't turn it off. Please help. Thanks! Btw I had to connect directly but I don't want to do this forever so I'd like a different way to...
  4. Stuck in Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Airplane mode: After updating to the latest version of Windows my computer went into airplane mode and I can't turn it off. How do I get it to turn back off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-airplane-mode/d373b333-288f-4fe9-a98e-664a38a16a38
  5. Airplane Mode stuck

Airplane Mode stuck: What Fn key combo can I use to turn on Airplane Mode? It is currently grayed out and when I try to use my mouse, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-stuck/a95b5043-2868-4e21-b64e-f2cede7c7c67
  6. Windows 10 is stuck in Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is stuck in Airplane Mode: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users have reported a weird issue with their systems where their Windows 10 computer gets stuck on Airplane mode. They are unable to deactivate the mode. This, in turn, means that they are unable to use the internet. The [...] This post Windows 10 is...
  7. Airplane mode stuck!

Airplane mode stuck!: I tried to turn off my computer, but it was stuck loading. So i held down the power button and that turned it off, then i turned it back on to find that airplane mode is on and i cant turn it off. I dont know how to fix it!...
  8. Network won't work with Airplane mode

Network won't work with Airplane mode: Just got a new laptop in November: HP Spectre 360: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-spectre-15-ch000-x360-convertible-pc/16779588/model/20204703. It doesn't have a network port but I have it hooked up to a docking station with a network cable port. The docking station...
  9. Stuck in airplane mode and cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in airplane mode and cant login: Hello :) i have a problem with windows 10 on my computer. When i try to login i get wrong password and i know its not wrong. I also am stuck to airplane mode and ive tried even resseting but it stops halfway in. Regards Thomas...
  10. Stuck in airplane mode

Stuck in airplane mode: Help! My 2 yr old HP notebook suddenly seems to be locked in airplane mode & is rendered useless. Can't connect to internet. Internal windows diagnostics can't fix. Used my desktop to search forums about this problem. Seems to be shared with others, but none of the posted...