Windows 10: Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes

Discus and support Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 has been started lagging and hanging quite a time after windows 10 may 2004 update. I have the latest build i.e., 2004. [ATTACH] A month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sachin_kumar98, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes

Windows 10 has been started lagging and hanging quite a time after windows 10 may 2004 update. I have the latest build i.e., 2004.

Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes 5d10ced8-076c-40a2-a8d0-e9f590a03499?upload=true.png

A month after the update and installing other cumulative updates, windows randomly starts freezing, although mouse cursor works but I can't click on any app icon to launch it. I know uninstalling the update might resolve the problem but I don't want to do any uninstallation of updates as it might make it worse.

Please resolve the query

:)

Sachin_kumar98, Jul 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 Freeze / Hang

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this

thread
    . To know more on how to resolved your issue with Windows 10 screen freeze/ hang.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Jul 8, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Sometimes programs hang

Not sure what you are trying to prove by installing other software when you still having issues with this PC. Already said certain software like browsers worked. There are many reasons as shown before for hangs and freezes i posted a link from a website on it if you look back.

You installed this back last fall any thoughts on a clean custom install or reset of Windows 10 or a inplace repair upgrade i suggested but you never responded to it as this may solve the issues if with the operating system. Also system drivers updates which i mentioned and tried to get the exact motherboard so i can help you find them, again i never received this info, open the case look for exact model of the board as this can cause your issues, outdated and corrupt drivers. Sometimes issue can be conflicting drivers or software,but you never wanted to try even safe mode. Hard to help if you wish not to follow most of what is asked to do.

Up to you, most others are going to go through similar kinds of troubleshooting steps. You tend to jump over what is asked. I understand if you want to do it the way you want to do it, but just makes it more difficult for us to help you if you want the help.

jds63, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes :)

Hendry, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes

1. Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes - Similar Threads - stucks freezes hangs

2. Windows Hangs/freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hangs/freezes.: Recently my PC has been suffering from hang up or freezes, usually at the Loh on screen after booting up, PC will freeze for a minute and the start responding again. Some times I try to start a program and the same thing happens, hangs up and a minute later it starts...
  3. Windows hangs or freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hangs or freezes: Hello,I have been using win10 for sometimes but recently i am having this problem, like while using the laptop it hangs or freezes every 2/5 minutes. for example, i am google chrome or watching something on DVD player or even normal browsing, it will freeze every 2/5 mins. i...
  4. Windows hangs or freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hangs or freezes: Hello,I have been using win10 for sometimes but recently i am having this problem, like while using the laptop it hangs or freezes every 2/5 minutes. for example, i am google chrome or watching something on DVD player or even normal browsing, it will freeze every 2/5 mins. i...
  5. PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots: A few months ago my pc would crash 2-4minutes after booting it up for the first time in the morning, screen would freeze and wouldnt accept any input I solved this by just rebooting pc and it run as normal for the rest of the day. After a few weeks it would crash twice in the...
  6. Freezing and Hanging Windows 10

Freezing and Hanging Windows 10: When you're typing or scrolling computer freezes or hangs for 2 to 10 seconds. I have tried everything that I can find on the internet, including 8 different power settings, and updates, and diagnostic test. Everything comes back normal. If I wasn't so scared of it I'd...
  7. windows 10 , hangs or freezes

windows 10 , hangs or freezes: My computer has windows 10,and it hangs or freezes,all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hangs-or-freezes/cd07db91-6542-4766-abe6-db9716ae6d8f
  8. Windows 10 sometimes hangs logging in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 sometimes hangs logging in: Hello, I have a recurring problem. Sometimes when I'm trying to log in to my PC with my (Microsoft account) password entered correctly, the password box disappears, and the wheel starts spinning, and it spins, and spins and spins some more for like five or ten minutes. It...
  9. Sometimes programs hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes programs hang: I've had Win10 installed on a rarely used test / backup PC since last fall, but upgraded my regularly used PC just last week, so I don't know if I'm describing a recent problem or one the has been lurking around for months. Sometimes I cannot launch new programs. Clicking...
  10. Windows 10 Freezes sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Freezes sometimes: Ill keep this as short as possible a couple of days ago i had this problem where my computer would be stuck on startup i couldnt do anything i had no backups or anything like that and any of the advance options i had wouldnt no anything, the only option i had was the "system...