Windows 10: Windows 10 "student key"

Discus and support Windows 10 "student key" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. About 3 years ago I bought a windows 10 licence key provided by my university. I installed windows with the ISO supplied by the store and also the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GuillemRamirez, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 "student key"

Hi.

About 3 years ago I bought a windows 10 licence key provided by my university. I installed windows with the ISO supplied by the store and also the product key.

Recently, I had to reinstall windows on my machine and I went to the store to redownload the ISO and get the product key and found the following message:

This item is no longer available for download from this site. Please contact Microsoft or continue browsing the great deals on this store.

Link to the store:

https://e5.onthehub.com

University: Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya

So here I am. This is the only way I found contacting "microsoft". I hope someone could help me either contacting microsoft or getting my licence and iso back Windows 10 "student key" :)

Thanks!

:)

GuillemRamirez, Aug 18, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 "student key"

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 "student key"

1. Windows 10 "student key" - Similar Threads - student key

2. Linkedin Students

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linkedin Students: I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-students/5d579633-49e2-4905-b874-12410de1ce58
  3. In store special student pricing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In store special student pricing: I pre-ordered the Surface Pro 7 at a Microsoft Store a couple of days ago because I am leaving on holiday the day after the released (23rd October). So I wanted to make sure I could have it before my trip. Since then I logged onto Microsoft online and I saw that I am...
  4. Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student: It is often difficult for college and high school students to cope with the ever-expanding obligations and resources. Students need to do a lot of things like reading, tests, and writing essays. Custom writing can be a good solution in this situation for students to complete...
  5. Student Discount

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Student Discount: I am wondering how to do the student renew through the University. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-discount/b0656511-ce43-4c30-9c6d-f87c64ed0e13
  6. Diable Airplane Mode permanently on student computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Diable Airplane Mode permanently on student computers: I am the network administrator at a school and I have students who go into airplane mode to avoid monitoring software. Is there a way through group policy to disable this for students in our school? If not through group policy is there any other method to do this? Thank...
  7. MS Office Home and Student 2019 - update = error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Home and Student 2019 - update = error: Since the update, many of my sentences or phrases have a double line under them. The pages are all in a flash drive with passwords so I don't want to show a picture of the pages. word It looks like word underlined with 2 lines 141109
  8. im student and i want to active my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    im student and i want to active my windows 10: hi im student in MUST university and i want to activate my windows 10 but i idk how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-student-and-i-want-to-active-my-windows-10/017a7dce-66b2-4c3c-b470-d4606e795d7c
  9. New windows 10 and problems entering product key for old 2010 office and student

New windows 10 and problems entering product key for old 2010 office and student: I have entered my product key 3 times and always its fails to be accepted after 2 - 3 mins. Is this because the new windows 10 does not support this old procuct key...
  10. MS Dreamspark Program For Students - Key ?

MS Dreamspark Program For Students - Key ?: I have access to MS Dreamspark program which allows me to download everything they offer for free. I requested 2 additional copies (keys actually) of the "Windows 10 Multiple Versions Home+Pro 32+64 Bit" and will be using those one three machines. Two machines will be a fresh...