Windows 10: Windows 10 "student key"

Discus and support Windows 10 "student key" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. About 3 years ago I bought a windows 10 licence key provided by my university. I installed windows with the ISO supplied by the store and also the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GuillemRamirez, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 "student key"

Hi.

About 3 years ago I bought a windows 10 licence key provided by my university. I installed windows with the ISO supplied by the store and also the product key.

Recently, I had to reinstall windows on my machine and I went to the store to redownload the ISO and get the product key and found the following message:

This item is no longer available for download from this site. Please contact Microsoft or continue browsing the great deals on this store.

Link to the store:

https://e5.onthehub.com

University: Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya

So here I am. This is the only way I found contacting "microsoft". I hope someone could help me either contacting microsoft or getting my licence and iso back Windows 10 "student key" :)

Thanks!

:)

GuillemRamirez, Aug 18, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 "student key"

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 "student key"

1. Windows 10 "student key" - Similar Threads - student key

2. How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?: I have been told that I should have access to a Windows 10 student license, but I never needed that before because my laptop had an OEM install. After my laptop broke I got a desktop PC instead. I can't transfer the license from my laptop to my desktop, so I thought I should...
  3. How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?: I have been told that I should have access to a Windows 10 student license, but I never needed that before because my laptop had an OEM install. After my laptop broke I got a desktop PC instead. I can't transfer the license from my laptop to my desktop, so I thought I should...
  4. How do I get a student activation key for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key: Please help. I have purchased Office , home & student and I am unable to install because you still have my email active and when I try to use another email, it tells me the product key is listed for the email you have on file....
  6. I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key: Please help. I have purchased Office , home & student and I am unable to install because you still have my email active and when I try to use another email, it tells me the product key is listed for the email you have on file....
  7. I purchased Office Home and Student and am unable to sign in and install with my product key

8. Student Office 365 requiring product key for desktop verison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Student Office 365 requiring product key for desktop verison: Hello,I have downloaded the office 365 for college but the web based wasn't convenient for me as I don't always have internet. I downloaded the desktop version and it is requiring activation. Where can I get my product key to activate this?...
  9. Student Office 365 requiring product key for desktop verison

Student Office 365 requiring product key for desktop verison: Hello,I have downloaded the office 365 for college but the web based wasn't convenient for me as I don't always have internet. I downloaded the desktop version and it is requiring activation. Where can I get my product key to activate this?...
  10. purchased home and student bundle at Best buy. Product key is not being accepted on my new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased home and student bundle at Best buy. Product key is not being accepted on my new...: help in installing already purchased bundle with activation code. Code not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-home-and-student-bundle-at-best-buy/d7bf7dae-2a6e-4072-8f20-c5e22bef9c89