Windows 10: Windows 10 stutter/freeze

Discus and support Windows 10 stutter/freeze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, specs: i7 2600k 3.4ghz stock gtx 1060 16gb ddr3 1600mhz windows 10 gigabyte z68ap-d3 temps are fine, and all components are under 50% usage. im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by devo177, Sep 10, 2019.

1. devo177 Win User

Windows 10 stutter/freeze

hi,
    specs:
    i7 2600k 3.4ghz stock
    gtx 1060
    16gb ddr3 1600mhz
    windows 10
    gigabyte z68ap-d3

temps are fine, and all components are under 50% usage.
    im experiencing a weird stutter thats seemingly random, the best way i can describe it is the video freezes and the audio cuts out for about 0.25seconds or less.

the issue happens while: listening to music on spotify, watching youtube, playing online games aswell as watching pre-downloaded movies (offline)

i have done 2 passes of memtext86, disabled audio enhancements, changed bit rate to Cd quality, enabled high performance power settings and ensured all drivers are up to date.

any help is appreciated ive had this problem for so long now and it feels like there is no solution!

thankyou in advance :]

:)

devo177, Sep 10, 2019
  2. x509 Win User

Win 10 CU (not FCU) stutters and freezes a lot with various operations

I get momentary freezes and stuttering with a range of Windows menu operations. *sarc These are the ones that are top of mind but I'm sure there are others. Win 10 Pro 64, up to date on patches.

• Xing out a FireFox tab
    • Click on FILE menu (drop down is delayed)
    • FILE > Print (printer list or print menu is delayed)
    • Selecting a higher level on the file path in the SAVE menu
    • Search menu at bottom of Windows
    • Typing in many situations.

Any suggestions? Or this this a known problem in Win 10? I've had this problem for some time, but lately it has gotten me really PO'ed.*Confused

3. philc43 Win User
    'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

Ok now we know you are on the latest version (note: you should update your specs on this site to avoid future confusion) there are a number of threads that have already suggested a number of fixes for stuttering. Try this one and work through the various suggestions.

Windows 10 Stuttering / Freeze

philc43, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Windows 10 stutter/freeze

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stutter/freeze

1. Windows 10 stutter/freeze - Similar Threads - stutter freeze

2. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  3. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  4. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart: Hello I have a fully updated windows 10 pc. It runs fine until I open a game sims 4 or house flipper 2 most commonly this hasn't been an issue until a few days ago where I will be playing and my screen will freeze, my pc is still running and audio keeps playing but staticy...
  5. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart: Hello I have a fully updated windows 10 pc. It runs fine until I open a game sims 4 or house flipper 2 most commonly this hasn't been an issue until a few days ago where I will be playing and my screen will freeze, my pc is still running and audio keeps playing but staticy...
  6. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Any stream on my second monitor stutters and freezes when gaming on my main monitor. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any stream on my second monitor stutters and freezes when gaming on my main monitor. Help?: PC Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, and an AMD Ryzen 7900XT GPU, two LG Ultragear 165hz 1440p monitorsTo summarize, I like to watch youtube while I play something low effort like cookie clicker, or have some stellaris going on the side. Problem is, whenever I open a game, whatever...
  8. Any stream on my second monitor stutters and freezes when gaming on my main monitor. Help?

Any stream on my second monitor stutters and freezes when gaming on my main monitor. Help?: PC Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, and an AMD Ryzen 7900XT GPU, two LG Ultragear 165hz 1440p monitorsTo summarize, I like to watch youtube while I play something low effort like cookie clicker, or have some stellaris going on the side. Problem is, whenever I open a game, whatever...
  9. Minor stuttering/freeze when opening quick settings only on startup and GPU temp not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minor stuttering/freeze when opening quick settings only on startup and GPU temp not...: This has been a consistent issue for me for months now and I haven't found a single fix yet, so I'm hoping I can find a solution or at least what is causing it here. It's a relatively new laptop so I'm desperate looking for help.. My Laptop Specs:-Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3...
  10. Minor stuttering/freeze when opening quick settings only on startup and GPU temp not...

Minor stuttering/freeze when opening quick settings only on startup and GPU temp not...: This has been a consistent issue for me for months now and I haven't found a single fix yet, so I'm hoping I can find a solution or at least what is causing it here. It's a relatively new laptop so I'm desperate looking for help.. My Laptop Specs:-Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3...