Windows 10: Windows 10 stuttering issue

Discus and support Windows 10 stuttering issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been working fine for a little under 4 years with little to no issues. However, after not using it for about 2 weeks or so, when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrettH2410, May 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stuttering issue

My computer has been working fine for a little under 4 years with little to no issues. However, after not using it for about 2 weeks or so, when i turned it back on i started experiencing intense lag/stuttering. My computer works perfectly fine for about the first 5-10 minutes, then the lag starts to set in exponentially, to the point where the computer becomes unusable. Eventually, after about an hour of use, a slow stuttering blue screen appears with the windows crash screen, then shuts off. I have tried the following, none of which have worked:

*Updating drivers

*Updating windows

*disabling Superfetch

*Running troubleshoots

*Deleting various unused programs on my computer

* AntiVirus scans

I have checked my task manager and nothing out of the ordinary happens( CPU, RAM, Disk, Network use are all at normal levels, before and after lag begins)

Specs:

*Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz Quad Core processor

*Gigabyte- GA-G1 Sniper Z97 ATX LGA 1150 Motherboard

*G.Skill- Ripjaws X series 8 GB (2x4 GB) DDR3

*Geforce GTX 960

*Samsung 850 Pro SSD- 128 GB(Only has windows and small programs)

*2x Samsung 850 Pro SSD- 500 GB

:)

BrettH2410, May 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, May 5, 2019
  3. Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, May 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 stuttering issue

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stuttering issue

1. Windows 10 stuttering issue - Similar Threads - stuttering issue

2. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  3. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  4. Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game: Hi. I've had an issue come up with only 1 game, Roblox, where the game stutters like crazy. Looking at the performance graph I see my CPU frametime spike from 16ms to 1600ms+.What I find especially strange, is that it doesn't happen on the Microsoft Store version of the...
  5. Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game

Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game: Hi. I've had an issue come up with only 1 game, Roblox, where the game stutters like crazy. Looking at the performance graph I see my CPU frametime spike from 16ms to 1600ms+.What I find especially strange, is that it doesn't happen on the Microsoft Store version of the...
  6. Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt: So I've had my computer for a while, built it about 6 months ago, and for some reason I get these random stutters occurring, my audio crackles and video freezes for a second, only when playing games, lightweight things don't cause it. The issue is usually fixed for one launch...
  7. Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt: So I've had my computer for a while, built it about 6 months ago, and for some reason I get these random stutters occurring, my audio crackles and video freezes for a second, only when playing games, lightweight things don't cause it. The issue is usually fixed for one launch...
  8. Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt

9. Audio Stuttering issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Stuttering issue in windows 10: I am using windows 10 latest version. I find audio Stuttering issue. I was using tp link bluetooth 4.0 nano adaptor it was also having shuttering and also it sometimes automatically disconnects my bluetooth speaker and connects again. Now I am using tp-link Bluetooth 5.0 nano...
  10. Audio Stuttering issue in windows 10

Audio Stuttering issue in windows 10: I am using windows 10 latest version. I find audio Stuttering issue. I was using tp link bluetooth 4.0 nano adaptor it was also having shuttering and also it sometimes automatically disconnects my bluetooth speaker and connects again. Now I am using tp-link Bluetooth 5.0 nano...