Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuttering Maximise Animation

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuttering Maximise Animation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there. I am facing a problem which has been bugging me out for the last two days. My current laptop is Inspiron 7559 and has the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by x0nar, May 22, 2016.

1. x0nar Win User

Windows 10 Stuttering Maximise Animation

Hi there.
    I am facing a problem which has been bugging me out for the last two days.
    My current laptop is Inspiron 7559 and has the following Specifications

I7 - 6700 HQ
    NVIDIA GTX 960 M 4GB
    Intel HD 530 Graphics
    16 GB RAM
    1 TB HDD
    128 GB SSD
    4K Touchscreen Display

So I just received my laptop 4 days ago and I'm facing the problem as described below from the day I received it.

Whenever I try to maximise or minimise the window of any application, or switch to other applications, I'm getting a horribly stuttering Animation of the default zoom out (ie. the default one of zoom out animation when you open Explorer or Use Alt Tab).
    This is really irritating.

Things I have tried out till now

Update Intel as well as Nvidia Drivers
    Uninstall each of them individually and then check ( the problem still remains)
    Update BIOS
    Run a Diagnostic Scan as suggested by Dell
    Reset Windows
    Reinstall Windows from Scratch

The only fix I have found is to Disable Animations, but I really would prefer the animations being on.

I seriously don't know what the problem is here. Please help me out, as a laptop so much powerful is stuttering at performing basic tasks.
    Also I haven't installed anything on the Laptop yet, and the Hard Disk as well as SSD are both empty (ie nothing has been stored on them yet)

Also if it helps, Windows 10 resides on SSD.

Please help

:)

x0nar, May 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 - settings - animation keeps resetting to on randomly.

This is happening with a desktop onto which I downloaded Windows 10 (from 7) and a laptop which was given Windows 10 at birth.

I uncheck the 'Animate windows when maximising and minimising' button, then click apply. Sometimes the animations stop for an hour or two, sometimes for a minute or less. This is totally random and does not rely on any other program use etc.

As the animations make me sick, I am keen to put a stop to this. Any suggestions, please?

Thanks.

ElizabethLovick, May 22, 2016
  3. Laggy Maximising Animations For Many Apps

The Device Manager did not find any driver updates for the graphics card. I have three questions below and I would be greatful if you answered them:

• Since no driver updates were found, are there any other possible causes for the animations issue or is it indeed just a problem with a weak graphics unit? And could this problem have anything to do with the GeekUninstaller tool I mentioned in the original
      post?
    • After yesterday's Clean Boot I have noticed two weird things in the system. First of all, the Realtek HD Audio Manager is no longer appearing in the Windows Search results. It is however accessible from the Control Panel. What could be the reason for this?
    • Secondly, after yesterday's Clean Boot, an app called Mixed Reality Portal
      has appeared in the appliacations list. It is not possible to uninstall this program and launching it just shows the splash screen forever. I read online that the Developer Mode must be enabled for it to work. Is this a normal system app?

Patryk Michalik, May 22, 2016
  4. x0nar Win User

I've tried all of the available solutions possible upto now but nothing has worked and it's getting really frustrating.

x0nar, May 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Stuttering Maximise Animation - Similar Threads - Stuttering Maximise Animation

2. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximise battery life of windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamI uses google chrome from browsing and when I checked on battery use the google chrome takes 67.3% battery of my laptop. How to reduce it and some tips to maximise my battery lifeFor information, I am using windows 10 pro version build 10586 and the...
  3. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maximise battery life of windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamI uses google chrome from browsing and when I checked on battery use the google chrome takes 67.3% battery of my laptop. How to reduce it and some tips to maximise my battery lifeFor information, I am using windows 10 pro version build 10586 and the...
  4. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Animation

Windows 10 Animation: How to speed up animation on windows 10 WITHOUT DISABLING IT just make it seem faster but doesn't disabling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-animation/8b48b4fc-5156-4d86-8209-0e38f7909a8f
  6. Windows 10 Animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Animation: How to speed up animation on windows 10 WITHOUT DISABLING IT just make it seem faster but doesn't disabling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-animation/8b48b4fc-5156-4d86-8209-0e38f7909a8f
  7. Maximising the WIndows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Maximising the WIndows security: Hi, To maximise our security online etc. against all kind of malwares, is updating the windows and having windows defender enough or should we go for an antivirus paid one? ANd if we buy an antivirus which serve both as antimalware too, do we need to update windows too or...
  8. Windows 10 Animations Suffer from Stutters and Low Framerate

Windows 10 Animations Suffer from Stutters and Low Framerate: The Problem The animations in Windows 10 almost always stutter, or jump from one part of the animation to the end. This includes both system UI and in-app animations (eg. making a video full-screen on YouTube on any browser) This is incredibly frustrating as it's happened...
  9. Windows 10 pinned programs not maximising.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pinned programs not maximising.: i have a number of programs pinned to my taskbar. Steam does not maximise whilst others do. I had to reinstall Spotify for it to maximise after showing the same problem. Do i need to reinstall Steam?...
  10. Strange Minimise/Maximise Animations

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Minimise/Maximise Animations: Hey guys, Something really weird is happening ever since I upgraded (which is a few days ago). Every window, if opened brand new, minimises with the correct animation (the window would fade and minimise to its button on the taskbar). But if I maximise it, the animation...