Windows 10: Windows 10 Stuttering with new update

Discus and support Windows 10 Stuttering with new update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Okay, so I updated to the latest version of windows last night, and discovered an issue IMMEDIATELY. Every few seconds my screen/audio/EVERYTHING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by I_Adams, Jun 15, 2019.

1. I_Adams Win User

Windows 10 Stuttering with new update

Okay, so I updated to the latest version of windows last night, and discovered an issue IMMEDIATELY. Every few seconds my screen/audio/EVERYTHING stutters for a split second. It doesn't matter if I'm watching videos, playing games, not doing anything, it stutters. I've double, triple, quadruple checked that 100% of my drivers are fully up to date, and that I have all of the latest security and graphics updates and made sure nothing needed downloading or updated at all. It still stutters. I've tried absolutely every solution I could find on the internet. Still Stutters.

Where things get interesting is when I roll back the update to the previous one. It works perfectly fine with absolutely no stuttering. I went back to the new update, and the stutter happened again. So it is definitely the update that is the issue. But just to be completely sure, and hoping to rid the issue, I factory reset my PC and then reinstalled the update. Surprise surprise, the stutter happens.

So what in the heck is the issue!? And is anyone else experiencing this problem? I'm worried I might be stuck with it until another month or two from now when Microsoft does their next decent sized update, and I need to solve this problem ASAP.

Thanks!

:)

I_Adams, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Stuttering with new update

Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Stuttering with new update

1. Windows 10 Stuttering with new update - Similar Threads - Stuttering update

2. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  3. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...: My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed gray squares everywhere, the audio was glitching/spazzing, and the stuttering got bad. I restarted my pc as soon as I could, and it seems fine, but I am worried it could happen again. How...
  4. My screen, audio, and rgb were stuttering. I tried to update icue and then my pc showed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag

Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag: I have been a pc gamer since I was 9 and games have always been smooth. From my Sims 3 days to my current fallout 4 and stardew valley rotation, everything has worked fine. Back in the day I had an Emachines desktop that could play Sims like nobody’s business, but now on my...
  6. Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag: I have been a pc gamer since I was 9 and games have always been smooth. From my Sims 3 days to my current fallout 4 and stardew valley rotation, everything has worked fine. Back in the day I had an Emachines desktop that could play Sims like nobody’s business, but now on my...
  7. My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.: A while back, my pc performed very smooth on games but it was having alot of BSODs. So, i tried to clean install of windows and the latest AMD driver. But now, my bsods have not been solved and my games run very poorly with low fps and stuttering. Previous versions of the AMD...
  8. My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.

My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.: A while back, my pc performed very smooth on games but it was having alot of BSODs. So, i tried to clean install of windows and the latest AMD driver. But now, my bsods have not been solved and my games run very poorly with low fps and stuttering. Previous versions of the AMD...
  9. My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...

My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...: My laptop stutters whenever I play games ever since the windows update. I have tried everything I can to fix it but it doesn't work. Asking why....
  10. My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...: My laptop stutters whenever I play games ever since the windows update. I have tried everything I can to fix it but it doesn't work. Asking why....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update from win8 intermittent stuttering

2. win 10 has studdering video and sound after update

3. netflix win 10 app stutter

4. csrss.exe stutter,
  5. latest windows 10 update causing stutter 1809,
  6. windows 1903 update causing stuttering live streams,
  7. microsoft edge nvidia video playback stutter,
  8. windows 10 1903 update causing stutters,
  9. why do i get an audio stutter with every new windows update,
  10. studder csgo fix after august 2019 windows update,
  11. win 10 stuttering fix 2019,