Windows 10: Windows 10 stuttering

Discus and support Windows 10 stuttering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I built a PC for my girlfriend as a christmas present and it was running without any problems all through January. Lately it started having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jogison, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 stuttering

So I built a PC for my girlfriend as a christmas present and it was running without any problems all through January. Lately it started having problems, more like "just" stuttering. Cursor going ham, jittering over the whole Monitor, sometimes directions the Mouse wasnt mkved in. Youtube Video Playback starting to stutter and glitch out without any reason. I tried Troubleshooting it myself but to no success. Tried reinstalling the graphics driver, the Mainboard chipset driver, reset the bios, did the "sfc /scannow" thing which reported there was something damaged/corrupted but it fixed itself. Anyone has similar issues or knows how to fix this?

Setup is a Ryzen 5 1400 at standard clocks on a Biostar A320MH with 8GB of DDR4 clocked at DDR4 standard 2133MHz. The graphics card is a Zotac GTX 1050ti with 4GB of GDDR5, I used it in my own rig before so there shouldnt be any problems.

As I said it was all good for one month before it started to get funky. It sometimes fixes itself and stops the weird mouse movement/playback issues. Personally don't know any further.

submitted by /u/Jogison
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jogison, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 8, 2020
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 stuttering

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 stuttering

1. Windows 10 stuttering - Similar Threads - stuttering

2. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  3. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  4. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  6. Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive

Windows 11 Home randomly stutters and apps becomes unresponsive: Hello. I have just recently finished building my new pc and installed Windows 11 Home but since then I have a reoccurring issue. For the past two weeks my pc would just randomly stutter, followed by applications including task manager becoming unresponsive and the task bar...
  7. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  8. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  9. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  10. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...