Windows 10: Windows 10 Stutters

Discus and support Windows 10 Stutters in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Freshly build PC was working fine till May updates. Since then all games were unplayable on 1803. Tried to uninstall updates, reinstall drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MY_P, Jun 24, 2019.

1. MY_P Win User

Windows 10 Stutters

Freshly build PC was working fine till May updates.

Since then all games were unplayable on 1803. Tried to uninstall updates, reinstall drivers, borrowed few pc parts from a friend - nothing seemed to work.

Then at 07.06.2019 I instaled 1903 from Windows Insider program. Not a clean install, just upgrade - worked like a charm. But it was not a happy ending, I could delay updates only for 7 days, left home for few days (PC was still in use by my GF for her work) I came back at 17th, !@#$ - it happens all over again, check everything - seems fine, look at update history - 16th Windows got updated. FML.

Noticed that here: https://forums.geforce.com/default/...h-fps-drops-since-windows-10-creators-update/

The only thing that seems to somehow ease the pain of it (not make it completly gone) is app that cleans cached memory, which is not in use: https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/fix-game-stutter-on-win-10-1703-1809.420251/ .

But there are few questions left:

Do Microsoft knows about this problem?

Why the F thier updates get !@#$ broken?

Do I really have to get back to use Win7 in order to terminate any updates? IDGS about all new functions when basic functionality of PC gets F'ed.

Right now I use: 1903, 18362.145 - any idea how to get and install some other version to get my PC back up and running?

If I try to do this with same install file it wants to do full clean installation, and I've got so much stuff that I don't want to download again.

For support answers: YES, I CHECKED EVERYTHING BEFORE POSTING, U RESPONDED TO A TON OF SIMILIAR POSTS - SAME RESULTS - PROBLEM STILL EXIST, NOT A HARDWARE OR DRIVERS FAULT.

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2019
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Stutters

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Stutters

1. Windows 10 Stutters - Similar Threads - Stutters

2. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  3. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  6. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  7. why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?: When i try to look at videos with any media player it consistently stutters on fullscreen, it doesn't stutter when i try to play it on a browser. when i go to my apps and video playback the preview is smooth when its small and stutters when its fullscreen as shown...
  8. why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?

why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?: When i try to look at videos with any media player it consistently stutters on fullscreen, it doesn't stutter when i try to play it on a browser. when i go to my apps and video playback the preview is smooth when its small and stutters when its fullscreen as shown...
  9. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...
  10. Bluetooth audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix windows 10 version 1903

2. msi x570 windows10 stutter

3. windows 10 version 1909 bluetooth stuttering

4. dolby access windows 10 stuttering