Windows 10: Windows 10 Sucks

Discus and support Windows 10 Sucks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have A Windows 10 PC and i want to go back to Windows 7/8/8.1. Reasons: Privacy Taskbar is small Metro apps Microsoft said that Edge browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdenGamer1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Sucks

So I have A Windows 10 PC and i want to go back to Windows 7/8/8.1.

Reasons:

Privacy

Taskbar is small

Metro apps

Microsoft said that Edge browser is fast but it is not.

Windows 7 Media player songs removed.

When I search to burn a CD on edge it says: Burn an MP3 CD.

I want to go back.

:)

EdenGamer1, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Sucks

Delta6326, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Sucks

1. Windows 10 Sucks - Similar Threads - Sucks

2. Windows updates suck!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates suck!: Every time I do an update I have to reset. I spent so much money on people who need to fix my pc. Please stop updating. Just stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-suck/566460e0-0624-44c1-81d0-70f62d607062
  3. This update sucks!

in Windows 10 Customization
    This update sucks!: I can't change the colors to what I want them to be. The search button now opens a window filling up about a quarter of my screen. And I literally just turned this thing on. I'm wondering what other awful changes I'll run into this morning. On top of all that, it took nearly...
  4. Microsoft could help Chrome suck less battery power on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft could help Chrome suck less battery power on Windows 10: Google Chrome is a fast and feature-rich browser, but it’s a notorious battery and resources hog that can reduce your Windows device’s performance. It seems that Microsoft has an idea in mind now that could improve battery life when streaming media content in Chromium-based...
  5. Windows 10 **** sucks!

Windows 10 **** sucks!: I have had windows 10 for 3 years and anytime I try to update/install fresh my PC freezes, I'm forced to do a hard restart and after 2 or 3 hard restarts I get a second boot phase failure. After 3 **** years, speaking to at least 12 different level 2 technicians and spending...
  6. your os sucks

your os sucks: i will never buy Microsoft again. your autoupdate feature forced me to lose all my work again 5 hours of typing gone because you suck. ATTENTION IDIOTS FORCED ANYTHING IS BAD...
  7. Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella: YOU WILL FEEL THE NEED TO TELL ME TO MIND MY LANGUAGE WELL I TELL YOU TO MIND YOUR **** SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT... Fair enough? This **** sucks... I unplugged my internet cable restarted the PC and well windows is being a **** turd again, it prompts me to enter my password......
  8. My pc is suck in safe mode .I was using a pin and have forgotten my password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc is suck in safe mode .I was using a pin and have forgotten my password: I have tried the solutions but still cant sign in to the command prompt with my Microsoft account for some reason . why cant i just boot into normal windows like i use to ....
  9. Why does Microsoft suck?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Microsoft suck?: So Ive been playing on this new laptop for a few weeks when I notice that nothing is actually being saved on my laptop. Im all for backups and what not but its kinda of irritating when, from the address bar I start to delete one word at a time:...
  10. Windows 10 still sucks.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 still sucks.....: It's 2019 and Windows 10 still sucks. Does anyone in Microsoft care? I can't even list the plethora of issues. This is a paralyzed OS which should be debunked. urgghhhhh!!!!...