Windows 10: Windows 10: Sudden activation Error

Discus and support Windows 10: Sudden activation Error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Having had a legitimate copy of Win10x64 Pro since release, today I have been presented with an activation error (0xC004C003). Running the trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Coxie No1, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Coxie No1 Win User

Windows 10: Sudden activation Error

Having had a legitimate copy of Win10x64 Pro since release, today I have been presented with an activation error (0xC004C003). Running the trouble shooter tells me that I I have a Win10 HOME licence (which is a false statement). Looking at my MS account online it clearly states I have a pro licence. There has been no hardware changes

:)

Coxie No1, Nov 8, 2018
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10: Sudden activation Error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10: Sudden activation Error

1. Windows 10: Sudden activation Error - Similar Threads - Sudden activation Error

2. Windows 10 suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly not activated.: I got my PC as a gift 3 years ago and it had windows 10 already installed from what I know. About 2 days ago, it suddenly displayed the watermark and saying that I need to activate it? I update it regularly.Error code: 0xc004F074...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 suddenly not activated.: I got my PC as a gift 3 years ago and it had windows 10 already installed from what I know. About 2 days ago, it suddenly displayed the watermark and saying that I need to activate it? I update it regularly.Error code: 0xc004F074...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 suddenly not activating

Windows 10 suddenly not activating: Hello team, I haven't been using my computer for a couple of months. Now Windows 10 is not activating. I have updated everything. Still getting the same error.Kindly advise. Thank you and Kind regardsBeliz...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly not activated - Error code 0xC004F074

Windows 10 suddenly not activated - Error code 0xC004F074: Hi, I was using my computer for months without any issues, when suddenly a popup in the bottom right of my screen told me that I had to activate Windows. I've tried doing this multiple times, but I can never do it - it says that Windows can't be activated on this device as it...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly not activated

Windows 10 suddenly not activated: A few years back I bought a refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad T430 with WIndows 10 Pro already installed.It has been working fine, until 2 days ago when I suddenly get a message in the lower right corner saying"Windows not activated. Go to Settings to Activate Windows"The message...
  8. Windows 10 is suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is suddenly not activated.: Two years ago, I upgraded to a genuine copy of Windows 10 Pro. Now, suddenly, I get a notification that windows is not activated, and the troubleshooting program can't find any problems. I found a thread about that, and it said that I should ignore the notification, that...
  9. Windows 10 is suddenly not activated

Windows 10 is suddenly not activated: Hi! I'm working on an Asus laptop I bought nearly 6 years ago (time to upgrade I know) I bought it with a legit copy of windows 8, and I did the free upgrade to windows 10 when it came out. Today I worked on the laptop (i'm a student and I use it to type) and it was just...
  10. Windows 10 Suddenly Not Activated

Windows 10 Suddenly Not Activated: Hi My windows 10 machine is suddenly saying it is not activated. It was orginally a Windows 8 PC, which I upgraded to Windows 10, when Windows10 first came out. About 6 months ago I had a big crash and reinstalled Windows 10, it has only recently started to say that it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 activation problem

2. activation error windows 10

3. something interrupted our troubleshooting license verification

4. window activation errors,
  5. Windows 10: Sudden activation Error,
  6. november 2018 windows 10 activation errors,
  7. windows 10 sudden activation needed