Windows 10: Windows 10 Sudden Audio Problems & Software Issues?- PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Windows 10 Sudden Audio Problems & Software Issues?- PLEASE HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Laptop: MSI PS63 Modern So today something weird happened. My audio was working perfectly fine as it always has. I closed my laptop like I always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SofaJay, May 7, 2020.

1. SofaJay Win User

Windows 10 Sudden Audio Problems & Software Issues?- PLEASE HELP!

Laptop: MSI PS63 Modern

So today something weird happened.

My audio was working perfectly fine as it always has. I closed my laptop like I always would, went downstairs for some lunch and when I came back, suddenly there was no volume in my earbuds. I unplugged them, and there was no audio without them either the volume was the same as it has been before. I have 3 outputs right now, Speakers RealtekR Audio, Speakers steam streaming speakers and Speakers steam streaming microphone. None of these 3 play audio whether or not my headphones are plugged in.

I've tried updating my laptop and restarting it, nothing happened. I've checked the audio configuration, everything seems normal. Drivers are up to date though I did get a notice from Nahimic last night saying I needed to restart my laptop for some reason or another, though I quickly dismissed it because I was doing something. Another thing, when I check in the Microsoft store, it says Nahimic was modified today, which may or may not have something to do with the problem.

Another odd issue- I am suddenly unable to play MP4 files on my laptop but ONLY when the Speakers RealtekR Audio output is selected? They play albiet without audio on the other settings just fine, but on that specific output which worked just fine before gives me an error code: 0xc1010103 message when I try to play it for some reason??

I need this fixed quickly as I do lots of video editing, which requires both sound and being able to play files.

Thank you so much for your help.

:)

SofaJay, May 7, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, May 7, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 audio problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Playing Audio Troubleshoot.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Sudden Audio Problems & Software Issues?- PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - Sudden Audio Problems

2. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  3. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  4. Audio issues, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues, please help!: I was hoping someone here could possibly help me. I was about to hop onto a game with some friends, and plugged in my AKG earbuds as I normally do, however my computer isn't detecting them at all, anywhere. A small box pops up and asks "What device are you using", as it...
  5. Please help with audio issues

Please help with audio issues: So I have the volume mixer pulled up, i play a video or someone talks in discord and it turns every other application in the volume mixer down, but keeps the one that’s playing audio at its %100 level i disabled sound effects in enhancements and that didn’t seem to help, i...
  6. Audio problems please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problems please help me: Hello everyone! Well, i'm having a problem with my pc's audio... I buit a pc 3 months ago and I never jad any problem with it untill i bought a gaming headset.. The output has no problem and it works very well, but the input is very bad: whenever I insert the mic cable the...
  7. Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!

Audio Issues.....PLEASE HELP!: Hi everyone. So, I like to game on my PC crossplatform with my friends on xbox and we chat via xbox party chat. The only problem is that they complain that they can hear everything going on behind me (TV, chatter, dogs, etc...). I thought that I would try to adjust the...
  8. Audio Issue after upgrading to Windows 10. Please Help.

Audio Issue after upgrading to Windows 10. Please Help.: Post-installation, I noticed that the bass in a lot of the music I hear seems to feel 'empty', like there's no presence. This is more noticeable the lower the 808 note. Even messing around with the Equalizer and increasing the lower frequencies creates overwhelming bass....
  9. Strange Audio issue. Help please.

Strange Audio issue. Help please.: So yesterday I encountered a problem, which is very low to no voice audio, but background audio I guess you would call it is fine. It was fine until about as I mentioned a day ago as of this posting. I am running the latest driver build for audio and I am on W10 Home CU...
  10. Audio driver issues, Please help

Audio driver issues, Please help: Hi, this is my first time posting and I thought i could solve this issue but its really starting to annoy me. Basically when you change the volume in youtube or similar things like spotify, even if its almost silent, the sound becomes louder on its own. The volume on youtube...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 audio problems