Windows 10: Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game

Discus and support Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, today I have been trying to play a game on my PC Game is Honkai Impact 3rd, PC version, it runs well for the first minutes, then suddenly at some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alia Gomez, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game

So, today I have been trying to play a game on my PC Game is Honkai Impact 3rd, PC version, it runs well for the first minutes, then suddenly at some point while playing, the PC crashes into a blue screen.
    Now, I been looking into the issue, ended up using a program to analyze the crash dump files, and the program says the crashes are probable due to something related to " unifairy.sys ", been looking for that, and nothing

:)

Alia Gomez, Jan 5, 2020
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jan 5, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game

Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game

1. Windows 10, sudden blue screen while playing a game - Similar Threads - sudden blue screen

2. Blue Screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen while playing games: Getting error BSOD with the error code "irql_not_less_or_equal" randomly while playing games. There is no warning such as the screen freezing, and I can't seem to do anything to replicate it, just happens randomly.I ran a memory test, updated all drivers, reinstalled graphics...
  3. Blue Screen while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen while playing games: Getting error BSOD with the error code "irql_not_less_or_equal" randomly while playing games. There is no warning such as the screen freezing, and I can't seem to do anything to replicate it, just happens randomly.I ran a memory test, updated all drivers, reinstalled graphics...
  4. blue screen while playing games in windows 10 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen while playing games in windows 10 22h2: I changed my computer after a few yearsWhen I want to play original games on my new computer Steam, etc., I have no problem playing, but when I want to play cracked games, after a few minutes, the system gives a blue screen and restarts. Sometimes it even gives a blue screen...
  5. blue screen while playing games in windows 10 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen while playing games in windows 10 22h2: I changed my computer after a few yearsWhen I want to play original games on my new computer Steam, etc., I have no problem playing, but when I want to play cracked games, after a few minutes, the system gives a blue screen and restarts. Sometimes it even gives a blue screen...
  6. blue screen while playing games in windows 10 22h2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue Screen while playing a game

Blue Screen while playing a game: This is happening to me and it is that when i am playing on my new computer that i have recently acquired, a blue screen error appears suddenly, randomly when i'm playing, and then the computer restarts, it suprises me because the computer is new. The game is Psychonauts 2....
  8. Blue Screen While Playing Games

Blue Screen While Playing Games: Hi, my computer blue screened when i played a game r6s and valorant mostly and i'm curious since it never happened to me before. Before it bsod it usually display a colour of orange on my display....
  9. Blue Screen while playing games

Blue Screen while playing games: Its not instant, it doesn't even occurs everyday. I usually play Valorant with my friends, there is very less possibility of getting a Blue screen. But it happens every time when I play Division. It crashes after 10-15 minutes of playing. The blue screen did not display any...
  10. The computer suddenly rebooted and encountered a blue screen while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer suddenly rebooted and encountered a blue screen while playing game: Hello Team, Please help me to analyze whats the root cause of the issue and provide me a recommendation/solution for this. I was playing a game called league of legends. Then suddenly i got an blue screen error "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart......" Then i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unifairy.sys

2. unifairy x64

3. honkai impact blue screen

4. unifairy.sys failed,
  5. unifairy tencent,
  6. unifairy.sys blue screen,
  7. driver irql not less or equal unifairy.sys