Windows 10: Windows 10 Sudden Freezes!

Discus and support Windows 10 Sudden Freezes! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I got this new computer for Christmas and it had Windows 10. I have one issue with Windows 10. Every so often the OS freezes and it stops me from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Forbidden Duck, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Sudden Freezes!

Hi,
    I got this new computer for Christmas and it had Windows 10. I have one issue with Windows 10. Every so often the OS freezes and it stops me from doing anything but open applications and use them.
    I can't close them
    I can't open anything
    Can't use the Taskbar or use any Windows Shortcut

Is there a problem with Windows 10 that is fixable?

:)

Forbidden Duck, Mar 13, 2017

2. What causes Windows to freeze for no apparent reason?

Upon further checking from my end, it might be safe to assume that the sudden freezes are caused by third-party software. At this point in time, I suggest that you temporarily disable/uninstall unnecessary software then observe the PC's performance if the
    sudden freezes will still occur. Additionally, refer to the tips in this
    article
    on how to improve PC performance.

I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Patricia Yu, Mar 13, 2017
  3. TRS_III Win User
    Dell Alienware Windows 10 Freezes on Battery Power

Hello All,

I have a Dell Alienware computer with Windows 10. All of a sudden, it freezes when I've unplug, and just use it on battery power. The battery is perfectly fine, but the computer just freezes, then reboots itself automatically. It does NOT do this when
    the computer is plugged in.

Any fix for this?

Thanks!

TRS III

TRS_III, Mar 13, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 Sudden Freezes!

1. Windows 10 Sudden Freezes! - Similar Threads - Sudden Freezes

2. Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41: Hello,My laptop is Hp Pavilion Gaming Laptop. The OS is Windows 11 with the latest updated version. The issue started few days ago where my laptop while using suddenly goes full black screen and i don't have control over it. I have to manually restart to get it to working....
  3. Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden Black Screen and Freeze / Windows Kernel Power Event ID 41: Hello,My laptop is Hp Pavilion Gaming Laptop. The OS is Windows 11 with the latest updated version. The issue started few days ago where my laptop while using suddenly goes full black screen and i don't have control over it. I have to manually restart to get it to working....
  4. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...: System: i7700K CPU 4.20GHz 32GB Ram MSI z270 Gaming M7 RTX 2080ti 3.120TB1TB m.2 x 3 + 120gb ssd Windows 10 Home 22H2 Dual monitors 2k - 35, 27Brief overview of issues. First crash instance occurred Sunday evening during a game of Apex where the screen froze up and generated...
  5. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...: System: i7700K CPU 4.20GHz 32GB Ram MSI z270 Gaming M7 RTX 2080ti 3.120TB1TB m.2 x 3 + 120gb ssd Windows 10 Home 22H2 Dual monitors 2k - 35, 27Brief overview of issues. First crash instance occurred Sunday evening during a game of Apex where the screen froze up and generated...
  6. Need help interpreting and resolving sudden cubed screen freezing/crash and a recent BSOD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot: I have a problem with my brand new Acer Aspire 5 a515 45gfrom time to another win 11 freezes and reboot without the restart page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-suddenly-freeze-and-reboot/11ddb99d-8825-4481-bf4c-a87f87f039ab
  8. win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot

win 11 suddenly freeze and reboot: I have a problem with my brand new Acer Aspire 5 a515 45gfrom time to another win 11 freezes and reboot without the restart page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-suddenly-freeze-and-reboot/11ddb99d-8825-4481-bf4c-a87f87f039ab
  9. Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery

Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery: It usually seems to happen when RAM or CPU usage becomes higher regardless of battery charge happened when battery is around 70% as well as 35%. The only way I can resume is by force shutdown & restart keeping it plugged in. Battery life doesn't seem to have reduced. I have...
  10. Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop suddenly freezes with blank random color screen when running in battery: It usually seems to happen when RAM or CPU usage becomes higher regardless of battery charge happened when battery is around 70% as well as 35%. The only way I can resume is by force shutdown & restart keeping it plugged in. Battery life doesn't seem to have reduced. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sudden shift causes laptop to freeze