Windows 10: Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump.

Discus and support Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC suddenly turned off, no blue screen, wouldn't boot after several minutes but managed to boot afterwards. Minidump link Mediafire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JIMWELL G. MALAYAO, May 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump.

PC suddenly turned off, no blue screen, wouldn't boot after several minutes but managed to boot afterwards. Minidump link Mediafire

:)

JIMWELL G. MALAYAO, May 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2021
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, May 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump.

MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump.

1. Windows 10 Sudden Reboot, please check my minidump. - Similar Threads - Sudden Reboot please

2. Check Minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check Minidump files: Boa tarde, há um tempo estou tendo problemas com tela azul, arquivos minidump são gerados, alguém pode me ajudar a encontrar o motivo dos erros?: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dEkpL2tgOIcHBqSpJc2KoeR9iC2lnj26?usp=sharing...
  3. Check Minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check Minidump files: Boa tarde, há um tempo estou tendo problemas com tela azul, arquivos minidump são gerados, alguém pode me ajudar a encontrar o motivo dos erros?: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dEkpL2tgOIcHBqSpJc2KoeR9iC2lnj26?usp=sharing...
  4. Please help with these minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  5. Please help with these minidumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  6. Please, check my minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please, check my minidump files: Hi everyone, My new computer is suffering form sudden restarts, now on daily basis. Event ID is 1001. Bugchecks vary: 0x00000139, 0x0000003B, 0x0000000A. I have collected the minidumps, so it will be great if someone could help me check the mini dump files....
  7. PLEASE HELP! I've received this kind of BSOD and checked my minidump. This is what it said....

PLEASE HELP! I've received this kind of BSOD and checked my minidump. This is what it said....: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061220-8890-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  8. BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file?

BDOS Kernel Heap Corruption, Could you please check my Minidump file?: Hi, I've been getting BSOD while working with Premiere Pro Could you please help me with the minidump file and tell me what might be the cause? Thank you very much! https://drive.google.com/open?id=137lPAAyGvz7WfAFes-MpuB2LwWJZ5tJD...
  9. Slow to check for updates and a "please wait" screen at reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slow to check for updates and a "please wait" screen at reboot: I'm using the 1909 version and only yesterday and today my pc takes at least a hour to check for updates, and also after rebooting my pc today I got a "please wait" blue screen before loading my login page. I ran troubleshooter for Windows Update and it's showing no errors...
  10. My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump

My Car computer is giving regular BSODs -- please check my minidump: This is a Windows 10 computer on the latest windows update. AMD am1-a This is my mobo: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/AM1IA/ This computer is in my car and I use it for music and Navigation, but it regularly gets BSODs. I've collected a few minidumps. I'd really...