Windows 10: Windows 10 Sudden Shutdown

Discus and support Windows 10 Sudden Shutdown in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my windows 10 just started to suddenly shutdown after my old video card failed. It'll shut down and then I have to unplug it and bleed the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shaneshort, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Sudden Shutdown

So my windows 10 just started to suddenly shutdown after my old video card failed. It'll shut down and then I have to unplug it and bleed the power from the motherboard before it'll properly start. If I don't do that it doesn't beep and go into the bios. Anyone know what's wrong?

:)

Shaneshort, Feb 25, 2019
  2. R-T-B Win User

PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

Most important detail to me would be whether these shutdowns are sudden, in which case it's likely a short or PSU issue (capacitor aging maybe?) or graceful windows style shutdowns, which suggests software interference.

It could also be overheating components if it's a sudden shutdown. What are your thermals like?

R-T-B, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Sudden Shutdown

Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Sudden Shutdown

1. Windows 10 Sudden Shutdown - Similar Threads - Sudden Shutdown

2. Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up: Looking for help and advice on the following issue:Currently my system would shutdown and restart unexpectedly. During start up it would repeatedly turn off with a click sound from PSU? and restart during the boot up process usually not getting past the boot logo - after 4 or...
  3. Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated sudden shutdown and restart during boot up: Looking for help and advice on the following issue:Currently my system would shutdown and restart unexpectedly. During start up it would repeatedly turn off with a click sound from PSU? and restart during the boot up process usually not getting past the boot logo - after 4 or...
  4. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...: 0x800f0805 Windows update errorAfter we collected the logs from the Windows machines, like UC Engine/NUCs, we discovered the same error on seven different sites, which is causing weird behavior on these machines and causing user inconvenience,and questioning the reliability...
  5. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...: 0x800f0805 Windows update errorAfter we collected the logs from the Windows machines, like UC Engine/NUCs, we discovered the same error on seven different sites, which is causing weird behavior on these machines and causing user inconvenience,and questioning the reliability...
  6. Windows machine experiencing sudden shutdowns/black screens and erratic behaviour :...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light

PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light: When i was playing roblox for 1 hour or longer my pc just shuts off when i checked i noticed my pc is blinking i rebooted it it did not work i thought it was my dvd-rw drive i ejected nothing happened so does someone help me with this?...
  8. PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly shutdowns leaving a blinking power button light: When i was playing roblox for 1 hour or longer my pc just shuts off when i checked i noticed my pc is blinking i rebooted it it did not work i thought it was my dvd-rw drive i ejected nothing happened so does someone help me with this?...
  9. Blue screen errors and sudden computer shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen errors and sudden computer shutdowns: At random times, my computer suddenly shuts down or a blue screen appears. All I have tried is to update the NVidea drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-errors-and-sudden-computer-shutdowns/d1204d6c-9d93-4a84-9902-264199dbbe85
  10. Blue screen errors and sudden computer shutdowns

Blue screen errors and sudden computer shutdowns: At random times, my computer suddenly shuts down or a blue screen appears. All I have tried is to update the NVidea drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-errors-and-sudden-computer-shutdowns/d1204d6c-9d93-4a84-9902-264199dbbe85

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sudden shutdown windows 10

2. my windows 10 suddenly shutdown

3. window sudden reboot problem

4. windows sudden,
  5. suden shut down of windows 10,
  6. windows 10 suddenly shutdown,
  7. sudden shutdown,
  8. how to fix windows 10 sudden shutdown,
  9. windows 10 sudden reboot,
  10. windows 10 app sudden shutdown