Windows 10: Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death

Discus and support Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All,I have a MSI machine, which is suddenly not working anymore..I need to Reset the password and i need to login to my outlook inorder to do that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by logitech33, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death

Hi All,I have a MSI machine, which is suddenly not working anymore..I need to Reset the password and i need to login to my outlook inorder to do that. The problem is, i selected autenticator when i installed the pc and it doesnt have a password...I tried all my old passwords and it didnt work ... i reset my outlook password from another machine and that also not working.i am not able to access reset password screen as the machine is going into failure stage and cannot load normally.any suggestions how i can fix this

:)

logitech33, Oct 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Insider build 14316 adds QR codes to bluescreens of death

Windows 10 Insider build 14316 adds QR codes to bluescreens of death

One of the more frustrating aspects of using a personal computer–any computer, in fact–are the inevitable bugs and crashes. Every modern operating system suffers from the same, and sometimes those crashes can be catastrophic, requiring hard reboots to resolve. Windows has its own version of these sorts of crashes, once called the black screen of death (BSOD) and more recently evolved into the blue screen of death (also BSOD).

BSOD’s have always presented sometimes arcane bits of information on what problem caused the crash, and in the past, the information sometimes flew by so quickly that no normal person could jot down error codes and other information fast enough to help with troubleshooting. It looks like Microsoft might be working to help with this specific issue, according to forum visitor at BetaArchive, who posted a screenshot from Windows 10 Insider build 14316 showing a QR code embedded in a BSOD.

Read more at source
    Windows 10 Insider build 14316 adds QR codes to bluescreens of death

hTconeM9user, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death

1. Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death - Similar Threads - Suddenly Bluescreen death

2. bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreen of death: I keep getting blue screens of death and i dont know the particular reason for them i checked and updaetd all drivers the ram test came back fine i factory reseted windows this is the dmp...
  3. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  4. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  5. Bluescreen of death

6. Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death

Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death: Hi All,I have a MSI machine, which is suddenly not working anymore..I need to Reset the password and i need to login to my outlook inorder to do that. The problem is, i selected autenticator when i installed the pc and it doesnt have a password...I tried all my old passwords...
  7. Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death: Hi All,I have a MSI machine, which is suddenly not working anymore..I need to Reset the password and i need to login to my outlook inorder to do that. The problem is, i selected autenticator when i installed the pc and it doesnt have a password...I tried all my old passwords...
  8. Bluescreen of death

Bluescreen of death: Pretty much I bought a new desktop which I built myself around 2 years ago. But there was always this little problem with it that I just let it slide. You see, every single time I turn on my PC after being turned off for awhile 5+ hours probably less, after a few minutes I...
  9. Bluescreen of Death

Bluescreen of Death: Hello everyone, My PC in the past month has had 3 bluescreen deaths. They were k-mode exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, and system service exception. I downloaded WhoCrashed and I have minidump files do I need to give you them? I'm, not a big computer guy so I...
  10. BlueScreen Of Death

BlueScreen Of Death: Hey! Am Tresor From Rwanda �� i got this problem 'irql not less or equal' as bluescreen error name and what am asking for is how can i solve it completely Thanks in Advance.....