Windows 10: Windows 10 Suddenly deactivated, error x80070005

Discus and support Windows 10 Suddenly deactivated, error x80070005 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Came back after updating and shutting down my computer for a while. Windows isn't activated and I lost the .txt file with my product key. Not that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ethannoonkester, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Suddenly deactivated, error x80070005

Came back after updating and shutting down my computer for a while. Windows isn't activated and I lost the .txt file with my product key. Not that it would help, the troubleshooting errors with the same error.

Pretty ridiculous

:)

ethannoonkester, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Windows suddenly deactivated, claims Pro key is Home key

Hi

After using my Windows 10 Pro install for about 18 month, my copy of Windows has suddenly deactivated, error code 0xC004F034. The exact error when using the troubleshoot feature is that the key is for 10 Home, not 10 Pro. However, this key is definitely
    for a Pro installation, and it as mentioned, was working fine for at least 18 month before it has now suddenly deactivated.

Any one have any ideas how to resolve this?

Cheers!

Redirect Left, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Suddenly deactivated, error x80070005

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Suddenly deactivated, error x80070005

1. Windows 10 Suddenly deactivated, error x80070005 - Similar Threads - Suddenly deactivated error

2. Windows suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivated: the pc is less than 1year,windows came preinstalled.Today I got this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/c54b9213-4bbf-4ed6-9016-5077ed0e81c1
  3. Windows suddenly deactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivate: The pc WINDOWS 10 ASUS ROG got a watermark never appeared before. until 2days activate windows watermark appears bottom right corner. Tried looking online to see if theres a way to get my product key back, tried the OA3xOriginalProductKey command but to no avail. anyone know...
  4. windows suddenly deactivates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows suddenly deactivates: my pc just suddenly said activate windows I bought this off facebook yes funny but in the activation part in settings all it says is "We cannot activate windows as we can't connect to your organizations activation server."Error code: 0x8007007B...
  5. windows 10 suddenly deactivated

windows 10 suddenly deactivated: All of a sudden after 3 years my computer is requesting that I did not activate windows and it doesnt allow me to change my background and other stuff. I restarted my pc and it said loading windows or something and when I logged in and the watermark is gone but it still says...
  6. Windows suddenly deactivated

Windows suddenly deactivated: Hello! So about 2 weeks ago, my Windows suddenly deactivated. I really don't know why. I purchased my computer a very long time ago ACER and it came with Windows 8.1. From then I got the free Windows 10 upgrade when it was first available and I've never had any issues until...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, I bought a new desktop computer. Before I had a computer, I used a laptop, this laptop had Windows 10 already on it. Activated. But then, when I tried to combine my laptop's SSD with my desktop's HDD, Windows was suddenly deactivated. Even though, I only...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Same issue started today as was reported on November 8th, 2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/fe9a4ecf-2e2a-491d-a43e-b010c316d1c4...
  9. windows suddenly deactivated

windows suddenly deactivated: Hi. I have upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 free by using the Get Windows 10 app when it was first released. It was working properly from then. However, it is almost a month my windows is deactivated. What could be the problem?...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, There is an ongoing issue about Windows 10 suddenly shown as deactivated. The affected users need not to do anything as it is a known issue. Here is what was told by Microsoft Chat support: Microsoft has just released an Emerging issue announcement about current...