Windows 10: Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Discus and support Windows 10 suddenly deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Same issue started today as was reported on November 8th, 2018.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Anonymouseatme, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Anonymouseatme, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

1. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated - Similar Threads - suddenly deactivated

2. windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself.: My version of windows 10 Pro (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself. It has a digital license from it's native win7 upgrade (HP 6450b Probook) The upgrade was done in August 2015. Activation page in settings returns "We can't activate Windows on this device because you...
  3. Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 got suddenly deactivated: Bought PC with official product key 2 months ago. windows 10 and office 365 activated and working fine. An error appeared in office. I tried to repair then reinstall office 365 with no success. after many tries , i got a message that the windows was not activated. I don't...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, I bought a new desktop computer. Before I had a computer, I used a laptop, this laptop had Windows 10 already on it. Activated. But then, when I tried to combine my laptop's SSD with my desktop's HDD, Windows was suddenly deactivated. Even though, I only...
  5. Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset: I wanted to factory reset my PC because I wanted to clean out my SSD. After restarting, Windows is still activated for another hour or so and then deactivates. When its deactivated, a giant window covers my whole screen even my second monitor saying, "Windows is not...
  6. My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything

My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything: My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated. The Activation page (Settings > Update & Security > Activation) doesn't work at all. Actually it doesn't show anything. It's just a white page. What should I do?...
  7. Windows suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows suddenly deactivated: My laptop was on Win 7 Pro then upgraded to Win 10 and the activation was ok. However, I don't know when it started, somehow the windows update stuck "pending download". When I checked, I found "windows is not active". Then I used "get help" option and after being checked,...
  8. windows suddenly deactivated

windows suddenly deactivated: Hi. I have upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 free by using the Get Windows 10 app when it was first released. It was working properly from then. However, it is almost a month my windows is deactivated. What could be the problem?...
  9. Windows 10 Home is sudden deactivated

Windows 10 Home is sudden deactivated: I purchased Win 10 Home 64x on the date 29.03.2018. and payed for it 140$. When I've searched my problem on the net the only possibility mentioned was a hardware change that didn't happened id my case. The error code is 0x800723B at my activation window, but, when i select...
  10. Windows 10 Suddenly deactivated, error x80070005

Windows 10 Suddenly deactivated, error x80070005: Came back after updating and shutting down my computer for a while. Windows isn't activated and I lost the .txt file with my product key. Not that it would help, the troubleshooting errors with the same error. Pretty ridiculous...