Windows 10: windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Discus and support windows 10 suddenly deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; All of a sudden after 3 years my computer is requesting that I did not activate windows and it doesnt allow me to change my background and other stuff.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by raheem farooq, Oct 20, 2020.

1. windows 10 suddenly deactivated

All of a sudden after 3 years my computer is requesting that I did not activate windows and it doesnt allow me to change my background and other stuff. I restarted my pc and it said loading windows or something and when I logged in and the watermark is gone but it still says I need to activate windows 10 pro. Pls help and give suggestions on what I should do.

:)

raheem farooq, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2020
  4. windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Anonymouseatme, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 suddenly deactivated

1. windows 10 suddenly deactivated - Similar Threads - suddenly deactivated

2. Windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated ...: Hi there people. Today one fine morning I woke up to see that annoying little message pop up and become a permanent watermark in the right corner of my laptop. Till a couple of hours ago everything was all okay. And now my windows 10 pro is suddenly deactivated. I had got it...
  3. Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason: I got this PC around Christmas, and ever since, i've had windows pro. I myself did not activate it, since i did not actually build the PC, so i don't know who activated Windows. As of today, my windows has been deactivated, for no reason. Can i get it re-activated? I...
  4. My windows 10 pro all of a sudden is deactivated

My windows 10 pro all of a sudden is deactivated: I'm getting error code 0x8007007B which is saying that I need to connect to my organization's activation server and connect to their network. Problem is, I am only one person, I have no organization, this is a home pc, why would it connect me to one if I dont have one. And...
  5. Windows suddenly deactivated

Windows suddenly deactivated: Hello! So about 2 weeks ago, my Windows suddenly deactivated. I really don't know why. I purchased my computer a very long time ago ACER and it came with Windows 8.1. From then I got the free Windows 10 upgrade when it was first available and I've never had any issues until...
  6. My windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated

My windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated: Hello, I really need help with this. I bought my laptop a few months ago and they installed Windows 10 Pro on it. I had no issues until yesterday, when my Windows deactivated, and it is now showing an error. It says " We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly got deactivated: Hi, I got this Asus ROG GL502VM gaming laptop for more than 3 years. And it was doing fine. I upgraded to a newer model and I have given this laptop to my son. But today, I just found out that the Windows 10 that came with it suddenly got deactivated. So I contacted...
  8. Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated

Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated: I came back to my computer this afternoon to find that Excel and Outlook were both telling me to enter my product number to reactivate my account or it would be deactivated. I didn't store my product key and I have been running Microsoft 10 on this PC for over a year. Is...
  9. Factory installed Windows 10 Home suddenly deactivated.

Factory installed Windows 10 Home suddenly deactivated.: A few days ago, I noticed that the "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate Windows" message had appeared on my screen in the bottom right corner. I own a store-bought Acer laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home. I have waited several days because one...
  10. Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated: Hello, I have an issue where my Windows 10 Pro suddenly got deactivated yesterday night. Upgraded to Pro on 06 October 2019 until yesterday was fine, but at the night I noticed on the left bottom screen there is watermark about "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate...