Windows 10: Windows 10 suddenly doesn't detect my Bookeen ereader

Discus and support Windows 10 suddenly doesn't detect my Bookeen ereader in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last night, I connected my ereader and it has been detected. I managed to add an ebook from my laptop to my ereader, and suddenly, Windows 10 doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lauradeshayes, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 suddenly doesn't detect my Bookeen ereader

Last night, I connected my ereader and it has been detected. I managed to add an ebook from my laptop to my ereader, and suddenly, Windows 10 doesn't detect my device anymore as I wanted to add a second one. I tried to reset my ereader, to reboot my laptop, nothing worked. I tried each USB plugger, it detects my phone perfectly, but not my ereader. I looked on the internet, tried what was proposed, but nothing works. What can I do ?

:)

lauradeshayes, Apr 16, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 suddenly doesn't detect my Bookeen ereader [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 suddenly won't recognize my ereaders.

I've had Windows 10 for some months and had no problems with the ereaders. I went out of town for a week, came home and started up the computer. The next day, plugged in an ereader to sideload, and the computer will not recognize it. I tried my Kindle Voyage,
    Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HDX, Nook Glo and Nook HD+. Only the HD+ is seen by the computer. So 5 devices, by different manufacturers, suddenly are not seen by my computer.

Ok, so a search of the internet, I tried everything mentioned. There is NOTHING wrong with the 5 cords (OEM) or the USB sockets - I've tried every one, front and back of computer.

The last thing I tried that SEEMED to work was restarting the computer and resetting the devices (holding the power button down for 20 seconds, then restarting). I plugged them in and they seemed to work fine. Then, shut off the computer overnight, started
    it up in the morning and none of them worked again. Clearly, the problem is something with the computer, not the cords, devices or USB slots. I've also tried adding a device, and computer does not see it. When I look in Device Manager, it does not list
    EREADER or similar in the Portable Devices section. Any suggestions that I have not already tried, I would appreciate. I don't know if a recent update changed a setting, but again, it is clearly an issue with the computer and not the cords or ereaders or
    USB slots.

StephIsTuf, Apr 16, 2021
  4. wolf18 Win User

Windows 10 suddenly doesn't detect my Bookeen ereader

Kobo eReader cannot be detected by Windows 10

Hi,

yesterday i bought a Kobo Aura H2O eReader. On installation I got the Windows 10 message that the device could not be found.

Any suggestions? Has there been an Windows 10 update recently?

Thank you.

wolf18, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 suddenly doesn't detect my Bookeen ereader

1. Windows 10 suddenly doesn't detect my Bookeen ereader - Similar Threads - suddenly doesn't detect

2. collegamento ereader - link ereader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    collegamento ereader - link ereader: glli ereder non si collegano più con il pc- - - -From Italian: glo ereader no longer connect with the pc * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/collegamento-ereader-link-ereader/226764f8-a1ad-4031-8af1-0bba0ac128c2
  3. collegamento ereader - link ereader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    collegamento ereader - link ereader: glli ereder non si collegano più con il pc- - - -From Italian: glo ereader no longer connect with the pc * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/collegamento-ereader-link-ereader/226764f8-a1ad-4031-8af1-0bba0ac128c2
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth not detected suddenly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bluetooth not detected suddenly?: This happened when I had windows updates paused, and had not made any driver changes. My Bluetooth capability has disappeared on a reboot. My motherboard has an integrated Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 receiver which supports Bluetooth 5.1. Trouble-shooter gives no bluetooth devices...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't detect my headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't detect my headset.: I plug my headset into the 3.5 mm audio jack on my lapotop and Windows does not detect it. Sound does come through the headset however the mic does not work and it defaults to my laptop mic. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling/updating them. I have tried...
  6. Kobo eReader Not Working Window 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kobo eReader Not Working Window 10: a month ago I downloaded to my Kobo ereader as it was recognized in file manage. Now I plug in the Kobo and it indicates that it is connected but it is not recognized in the file manager as connection. I have Window 10 version 1909 Any suggestions Marvin...
  7. Ereader

Ereader: My Ereader is not being seen by windows 10 - June 2020. was okay before latest windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ereader/65aa0a6d-3ffe-44fd-b620-01a2a50aad06
  8. Kobo eReader cannot be detected by Windows 10

Kobo eReader cannot be detected by Windows 10: Hi, yesterday i bought a Kobo Aura H2O eReader. On installation I got the Windows 10 message that the device could not be found. Any suggestions? Has there been an Windows 10 update recently? Thank you....
  9. Kobo eReader cannot be detected by Windows 10

Kobo eReader cannot be detected by Windows 10: Hi, yesterday i bought a Kobo Aura H2O eReader. On installation I got the Windows 10 message that the device could not be found. Any suggestions? Has there been an Windows 10 update recently? Thank you....
  10. Ereader not recognised

Ereader not recognised: Ereader not recognised can do nothing with it, ie transfer from PC to reader. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/ereader-not-recognised/f6146275-8481-4c1c-96c2-bbf114431fb1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. booken ebook computer doesnt see