Windows 10: windows 10 suddenly no audio

Discus and support windows 10 suddenly no audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 suddenly we have no audio. tried all the rec'd fixes - nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolPiercy, Aug 31, 2019.

1. windows 10 suddenly no audio

windows 10 suddenly we have no audio. tried all the rec'd fixes - nothing

:)

CarolPiercy, Aug 31, 2019

2. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 suddenly no audio

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 suddenly no audio

1. windows 10 suddenly no audio - Similar Threads - suddenly audio

2. Sudden change of RealtekR Audio name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden change of RealtekR Audio name: Hello guys, I've updated my laptop according to the recent driver updates last night. However, the names of my speakers and headphones changed today. For example, Speakers 2- RealtekR AudioHeadphones2- RealtekR AudioIt wasn't like this before I update.Can someone help me out,...
  3. Sudden change of RealtekR Audio name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden change of RealtekR Audio name: Hello guys, I've updated my laptop according to the recent driver updates last night. However, the names of my speakers and headphones changed today. For example, Speakers 2- RealtekR AudioHeadphones2- RealtekR AudioIt wasn't like this before I update.Can someone help me out,...
  4. My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...: My Line Out speaker port has stopped playing audio through any connected device, I've tried both my speakers and my headphones. Audio is registered as playing in the sound settings menu I have visual feedback on the audio bar however no sound actually is heard. I have tried...
  5. My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...

My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...: My Line Out speaker port has stopped playing audio through any connected device, I've tried both my speakers and my headphones. Audio is registered as playing in the sound settings menu I have visual feedback on the audio bar however no sound actually is heard. I have tried...
  6. My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Speakers/Audio Suddenly Stopped Working on Dell with Windows 11

Speakers/Audio Suddenly Stopped Working on Dell with Windows 11: This is in regards to my Dell XPS 17 9720, purchased in November of 2022. The "Premium Support" warranty from Dell ended on December 5, 2023. Amazingly enough, in mid-December just a few days after the warranty ended I started occasionally noticing a random weird...
  8. Speakers/Audio Suddenly Stopped Working on Dell with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers/Audio Suddenly Stopped Working on Dell with Windows 11: This is in regards to my Dell XPS 17 9720, purchased in November of 2022. The "Premium Support" warranty from Dell ended on December 5, 2023. Amazingly enough, in mid-December just a few days after the warranty ended I started occasionally noticing a random weird...
  9. RealtekR Audio built-in microphone is "not connected" suddenly and nothing works

RealtekR Audio built-in microphone is "not connected" suddenly and nothing works: Today, I was going to talk with a friend through google meet, and suddenly her microphone was not working. After checking the sound settings, I saw that the microphone sections was showing: Group of microhopones - Working That's the built-in webcamOutput MicrophoneMic - Not...
  10. RealtekR Audio built-in microphone is "not connected" suddenly and nothing works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealtekR Audio built-in microphone is "not connected" suddenly and nothing works: Today, I was going to talk with a friend through google meet, and suddenly her microphone was not working. After checking the sound settings, I saw that the microphone sections was showing: Group of microhopones - Working That's the built-in webcamOutput MicrophoneMic - Not...