Windows 10: Windows 10 Suddenly Not Activated For The Past Week

Discus and support Windows 10 Suddenly Not Activated For The Past Week in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have Windows 10 Pro for the last 5-6 years couldn't recall but it has been doing just fine til the past week.. Activation issue with error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by H.Bradhitya, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Suddenly Not Activated For The Past Week

Hello,

I have Windows 10 Pro for the last 5-6 years couldn't recall but it has been doing just fine til the past week..

Activation issue with error code 0xC004F014. Normally the troubleshooter will fix it. But now the troubleshooter won't.

After I click troubleshoot theres another error code 0x8004e108. It is said that I need to upgrade edition.

When I click go to store, theres an error saying "Something happened and we couldn't make your copy of Windows genuine".

Current OS

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1909

Build 18363.778

Also, when I tried to make a bootable USB from media creation tool theres an error.

"There was a problem running this tool" with error code 0x80070570 - 0xA0003.

Best regards

:)

H.Bradhitya, Apr 15, 2020
  2. StuMort Win User

Windows update this past week -- Windows activation

Since an update occurred this past week, I am getting a message to activate Windows. I have a Dell laptop that came with Windows 8 and was upgraded to Windows 10 Home during the free upgrade last year.

Looking at the list of updates, I see that KB3211320 and KB3213986 were installed on Feb 16 and Feb 19.

Is anyone else having these issues?

How do I find the key from the Windows 10 Home to enter since these updates?

Thanks,

Stu

StuMort, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Suddenly Not Activated For The Past Week

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Suddenly Not Activated For The Past Week

1. Windows 10 Suddenly Not Activated For The Past Week - Similar Threads - Suddenly Activated Past

2. Windows 10 suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly not activated.: I got my PC as a gift 3 years ago and it had windows 10 already installed from what I know. About 2 days ago, it suddenly displayed the watermark and saying that I need to activate it? I update it regularly.Error code: 0xc004F074...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly not activated.: I got my PC as a gift 3 years ago and it had windows 10 already installed from what I know. About 2 days ago, it suddenly displayed the watermark and saying that I need to activate it? I update it regularly.Error code: 0xc004F074...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly not activating

Windows 10 suddenly not activating: Hello team, I haven't been using my computer for a couple of months. Now Windows 10 is not activating. I have updated everything. Still getting the same error.Kindly advise. Thank you and Kind regardsBeliz...
  5. Video not working this past week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video not working this past week.: Video Editor has worked fine for me until this week. Now I can't add any new jpeg or mp4 to a new video. I get the message These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them. I can still add older jpeg and mp4 but nothing new pictures that I have taken...
  6. Windows 10 Update went wrong this past week.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Update went wrong this past week.: After the last Windows 10 update this week, My wife's account is not. She had administrator privileges. She can see her Shared Pictures icons, but she can no longer open the individual pictures. Her family pictures are now not available and cannot begin to tell you her...
  7. Windows 10 is suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is suddenly not activated.: Two years ago, I upgraded to a genuine copy of Windows 10 Pro. Now, suddenly, I get a notification that windows is not activated, and the troubleshooting program can't find any problems. I found a thread about that, and it said that I should ignore the notification, that...
  8. Windows update in the past week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update in the past week: An automatic update to windows 10 in the past week seems to have played havoc with my laptop. My start button / home page has changed completely and some icons / programmes have either disappeared or are not accessible. Finding anything is hit and miss and some things I...
  9. BSODFor the past 2 weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODFor the past 2 weeks: Hello, i have my system built 2 months ago and recently starting to have frequent BSOD especially when im gaming. MOBO: ASRock B450 Legend PROCESSOR : Ryzen 5 3600X SSD : HS-SSD-E2000 RAM : 8GB Ram Corsair cmk8gx4m1d3000c18 GPU: GTX 1660 Ti Gigabyte recently analyzed...
  10. Windows 10 is suddenly not activated

Windows 10 is suddenly not activated: Hi! I'm working on an Asus laptop I bought nearly 6 years ago (time to upgrade I know) I bought it with a legit copy of windows 8, and I did the free upgrade to windows 10 when it came out. Today I worked on the laptop (i'm a student and I use it to type) and it was just...