Windows 10: Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...

Discus and support Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have not had any trouble with this in the past with this computer in the three years I've had it, nor have I changed anything at all recently,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Noob447, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...

I have not had any trouble with this in the past with this computer in the three years I've had it, nor have I changed anything at all recently, hardware or otherwise. There were no updates, program installs, uninstalls, reboots, settings changes, etc. before this issue began yesterday. Everything (with the exception of the Spotify app) is functioning normally and I can access wepages (I'm posting from the machine now), play games, etc. with no problems or latency.

It's not much of an issue at all, however it is stopping the Spotify app from functioning properly. I have attempted the following thus far:

• Reboot
    • Run networking troubleshooter--apply suggested fixes (networking reset)
    • Reboot
    • Resetting router and modem
    • Reboot
    • netsh int ip reset - and all associated commands, via elevated command prompt
    • Reboot
    • Checked the built-in (Windows Defender) firewall
    • Re-installed networking drivers
    • Reboot
    • Checked hosts file for anything unusual. There are no entries at all in the hosts file.
    • Verifying IP and DNS addresses aren't somehow changed. They are both still set to default, automatic setting.

None of the above have fixed the problem of it thinking it's somehow void of access although it is STILL working.

This is a hardwired Ethernet connection

Win10 Pro N build 1809

submitted by /u/Noob447
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Noob447, Dec 19, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

No internet access

What type of security program/s do/did they have installed? I've seen McAfee and Norton both completely block internet access for no reason. Even after being uninstalled they can sometimes still block internet until you run their clean-up programs.

newtekie1, Dec 19, 2019
  3. xfire Win User
    Internet accessible only through IE

As the title says it only IE can access the internet. It's on my laptop with a wireless connection. The system was affected by virus and some permissions are still blocked. I'm positive that maximum of the virus is gone. How do I restore permissions like changing security center settings? No other browser is able to access the internet.

xfire, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Cronic Win User

Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...

No internet access

Im working on helping someone get there computer set up on my network, but i cant get it to get internet. The computer connects to the network, has full signal bars, but no internet access.

Whats ive tried to far
    flushing dns
    restarting router
    ipconfig commands

everything ive looked at seems like it should work, but im getting nowhere. Any1 have any thoughts on this

Cronic, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet...

1. Windows 10 suddenly saying "No Internet Access" although I can access the internet... - Similar Threads - suddenly saying Internet

2. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  3. No internet access although connected

No internet access although connected: it says no internet access but i am connected and i can use internet with browser and apps if i click troubleshoot its recommends a network reset done that a few times already also tried cmd> netsh winsock reset catalog netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log netsh winsock...
  4. No Internet Access in Windows 10, Although Internet Works

No Internet Access in Windows 10, Although Internet Works: some one from Microsoft need to tell us and solve this weird situation; here are some noticeable to help whoever looking after this from microsoft; - this happened after update 2004 of window 10. - non of the solution given in the 2 or 3 discussion in this forum worked. -...
  5. No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Although Internet Works

No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Although Internet Works: [ATTACH] I have done a reset on my windows and still show no internet even though im able to access it but now I cant activate my windows and some of my apps are not working now either. I have tried all the steps from other blogs i ready having the same issue....
  6. Windows 10 Says there's no Internet access, but there is...

Windows 10 Says there's no Internet access, but there is...: Hi, Since May 2020 update the probing says there's no internet access when there is in one of my PC's This is causing UWP apps. to don't install, update, run or sync because Windows believes there's no internet connectivity... Before helping understand: -Re-install is...
  7. No Internet access although there are.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Internet access although there are.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BillTheMiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8sizf/no_internet_access_although_there_are/
  8. I suddenly cannot access the internet

I suddenly cannot access the internet: So my PC was working perfectly until yesterday where it would sometimes not be connected to the Internet even though I have an ethernet cable attached to a WiFi extender my computer can't do wireless only wired/ethernet and today it just won't connect to it at all. I tried...
  9. Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.: Good day all - we recently started getting users all W10 with the "No internet access" message in the network icon - internet works fine in fact, but, o365 doesnt like the fact that windows doesnt think there is internet. i have yet to find a solution, anyone know a fix? i...
  10. No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10, Although Internet Works

No Internet Access Under 64bit Windows 10, Although Internet Works: Apparently this is an old problem that I was just hit with with the latest win 10 update. Everything working well and then the infamous yellow triangle shows up on my internet connection icon. I have full internet access through my router and can use outlook, browser and...