Windows 10: Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings

Discus and support Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LSDietlemonade [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LSDietlemonade, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings

/u/LSDietlemonade, Nov 5, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings

Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article http://www.thewindowsclub.com/timeline-feature-not-working-windows), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings

1. Windows 10 suddenly shows not activated in control panel but shows activated in settings - Similar Threads - suddenly shows activated

2. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  3. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  4. control panel not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel not showing: When I press control panel it doesn't open, but the icon on the bottom toolbar shows that it is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-not-showing/3f5f359b-9c19-4181-8371-c45ed3ae9371
  5. Windows 10 parental control not showing activity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 parental control not showing activity: Hi! I have a problem where family safety in web browser does not show any activity from my child's computer. Child has completely new system with fresh install of windows and he is signed in with Microsoft account. Everything else works fine, but activity page is empty...
  6. Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.: I don't know what's happened. There's a notification to activate windows since last week. I bought my laptop around 2016 and windows is already a license version since I bought. Is there any license expiration? How can I solve this problem? As a consequence, I can't use...
  7. My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows

My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows: I'm currently using "Windows 10 Home" and I have used my laptop since 2017. There's no such kind of license problem before. But, last 2 days ago, I got this error and my laptop is constantly showing the notification to activate the windows. As a consequence, I can't use...
  8. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated: My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-and-genuine-windows-10-suddenly/708a8f08-7873-49c0-a2f6-3bca47faac63"
  9. Realtek control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek control panel not showing: I don't know why that's not showing. submitted by /u/eiccaoffical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzysfj/realtek_control_panel_not_showing/
  10. Windows suddenly showing non activated.

Windows suddenly showing non activated.: Split from this thread. just run that command this is the result [ATTACH] on my account info (online) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-showing-non-activated/26186c87-3f77-413d-a67b-9d0744874876"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is actiavted but in control panel it shows not activated