Windows 10: Windows 10 suddenly unactive after deleting Microsoft Office

Discus and support Windows 10 suddenly unactive after deleting Microsoft Office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, So yesterday I deleted Microsoft Office because I had a problem with it, and when i restarted my laptop I got "active windows" watermark on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mohammad Zreiqi, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 suddenly unactive after deleting Microsoft Office

Hello,

So yesterday I deleted Microsoft Office because I had a problem with it, and when i restarted my laptop I got "active windows" watermark on my screen.

I went to Settings > Update & Security > Activation and i saw a message in yellow that says "We can't active Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012"

When i select Troubleshoot i get " troubleshooting has completed, We can't activate windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the store to buy genuine windows. 0xc0000022"

I bought this laptop like 2 or 3 years ago. and I didn't have this problem until I decided to mess up with Microsoft Office!

I really want to just 'Reset this PC' but I'm going to lose so much apps/games and right now it's really hard to download them again. If someone knows a way to recover windows without losing date that would be really helpful.

Thank you in advance

:)

Mohammad Zreiqi, Aug 1, 2020

2. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Kaapstad Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Windows 10 suddenly unactive after deleting Microsoft Office :D

Kaapstad, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 suddenly unactive after deleting Microsoft Office

Windows 10 64 bit OEM, with no Office?

Hello All!
    Long sotry short, I got a OEM windows 10 64bit. But I do not see microsoft office anywhere, does windows need to update after legalizing it?
    Or does it not come with 10 OEM, please delete this if I in anyway am asking something I shouldn't!! I need to use the apply but simply can't find it or its not there?

THANK you in Advance!!!!!

jaggerwild, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 suddenly unactive after deleting Microsoft Office

1. Windows 10 suddenly unactive after deleting Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - suddenly unactive deleting

2. Will Office be deleted from Microsoft account after Windows reinstallation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Office be deleted from Microsoft account after Windows reinstallation?: I have recently bought a laptop that came with Windows 11 Home Single Language pre-installed. It also came with free Office 2021 Home & Student that I have activated it with my Microsoft account. I also want to change the Windows' version to the regular Home version by...
  3. Will Office be deleted from Microsoft account after Windows reinstallation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Office be deleted from Microsoft account after Windows reinstallation?: I have recently bought a laptop that came with Windows 11 Home Single Language pre-installed. It also came with free Office 2021 Home & Student that I have activated it with my Microsoft account. I also want to change the Windows' version to the regular Home version by...
  4. how to solve unactive windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve unactive windows: how to solve unactive windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-unactive-windows/26f5cfec-9cb4-4d40-9027-f5e2cfac7bd0
  5. how to solve unactive windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve unactive windows: how to solve unactive windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-unactive-windows/26f5cfec-9cb4-4d40-9027-f5e2cfac7bd0
  6. how to solve unactive windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated: I've been using Microsoft office programs for at least 6 years now and this time I went in and it says 'Activate Office to Create or Edit'. I've never had this pop up - what do I need to do? I shouldn't have to buy it again correct? How do I re-activate it?...
  8. My Windows became unactive

My Windows became unactive: I have 3 laptops that had windows 7 and I upgraded them to Windows 10 during the free period. They were all fine until this last update. Now all 3 are showing to activate windows. They all had licensed Windows 7 and the code is still on the laptops. How can I get them...
  9. Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated

Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated: I came back to my computer this afternoon to find that Excel and Outlook were both telling me to enter my product number to reactivate my account or it would be deactivated. I didn't store my product key and I have been running Microsoft 10 on this PC for over a year. Is...
  10. Microsoft office recently deleted after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office recently deleted after update: I am so very angered by Microsoft's decision to do this. Why in God's name would they uninstall everything without at least giving a warning first? I currently work from home and use office on a regular basis as well as am in the middle of an online college course, only...