Windows 10: Windows 10 suddenly using high RAM in DELL Lattitude E5450

Discus and support Windows 10 suddenly using high RAM in DELL Lattitude E5450 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does Windows 10 suddenly using high RAM in DELL Lattitude E5450. All drivers updated recently.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hyper-D, May 17, 2020.

1. Hyper-D Win User

Windows 10 suddenly using high RAM in DELL Lattitude E5450

Why does Windows 10 suddenly using high RAM in DELL Lattitude E5450. All drivers updated recently.

:)

Hyper-D, May 17, 2020

2. Dell Quickset software for lattitude D420

i recently got a dell lattitude d420 from ebay for £120 to replace my acer aspire one netbook and installed windows 7 on it. then i went to download the drivers from dell and the apps directory where the driver should be on the ftp.dell.com is missing so anyone that can find this driver gets a cookie

its called
    Dell QuickSet, v.8.2.14, A05
    R163012.exe

i have searched high and low and all i can find is links to the dell ftp site

thank you

Geofrancis, May 23, 2020
  3. Celullar setting on Windows 10

Hi,

I am using a Dell Lattitude E5450 mahcine with a sim card option. I inserted a sim but can't see the celullar network tab in the list. How do I activate the same.

Tried troubleshooting, network adapter update etc but the celullar tab doesnt appears at all. Please assist.

Nitin Bhandari (nitin.bhandari), May 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 suddenly using high RAM in DELL Lattitude E5450

high ram usage windows 10 while gaming

Hi Abhay,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I would like to inform that usually when you are trying to play games RAM usage will be high.

To see if any other Third party software are accessing high usage of RAM, I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter

Follow the steps given below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: If the issue still persists then,

Step 1: Start computer in safe mode.

• Type Settings in the search box on the desktop, select
      Settings.

• Here select Change pc settings and then
      General.

• Scroll down to Advanced startup, click
      Restart now.

• Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings.

• Click Restart, select Safe mode and then press
      Enter.

Step 2: Perform Clean boot to avoid any third party software conflict.

Disclaimer: Putting your system in
    Clean Boot
    state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Refer to "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 suddenly using high RAM in DELL Lattitude E5450

1. Windows 10 suddenly using high RAM in DELL Lattitude E5450 - Similar Threads - suddenly using high

2. Powershell sudden high ram usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell sudden high ram usage: In the last week I have noticed sudden power shell windows appearing for a moment and then my laptop begins to be slow and laggy, I remember installing some vpn programs but then I uninstalled them all, but still has these PowerShell blinking and high ram, disk, CPU usage....
  3. Powershell sudden high ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell sudden high ram usage: After some time of turning on the pc, Windows PowerShell pops up for an instant and disappears instantly. After that the Windows PowerShell keeps running in the background and takes too much ram causing the pc to work slow. It takes more than 4 gb of ram. It also takes high...
  4. Powershell sudden high ram usage

Powershell sudden high ram usage: After some time of turning on the pc, Windows PowerShell pops up for an instant and disappears instantly. After that the Windows PowerShell keeps running in the background and takes too much ram causing the pc to work slow. It takes more than 4 gb of ram. It also takes high...
  5. Powershell sudden high ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell sudden high ram usage: Hi there!. i have a laptop with windows 10. first time it was 7 but in august i changed to 10 and first thing i noticed powershell was using just 10-20mb of ram that i didnt care about, BUT after i turned off windows security due its 300mb ram usage iam 4gb ram so every mb is...
  6. Powershell sudden high ram usage

Powershell sudden high ram usage: Hi there!. i have a laptop with windows 10. first time it was 7 but in august i changed to 10 and first thing i noticed powershell was using just 10-20mb of ram that i didnt care about, BUT after i turned off windows security due its 300mb ram usage iam 4gb ram so every mb is...
  7. Suddenly RAM uses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly RAM uses: my pc automatically reaches 100 ram usage and I am not using any software and nothing shows in task manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-ram-uses/5e225575-8984-465d-afc7-5b1813d2a1cb
  8. Suddenly RAM uses

Suddenly RAM uses: my pc automatically reaches 100 ram usage and I am not using any software and nothing shows in task manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-ram-uses/5e225575-8984-465d-afc7-5b1813d2a1cb
  9. Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: I tried to reset the windows, Installed a fresh copy ,and updated the drivers and BIOS. Nothing seems to work. Here's a dump for my last 3 BSoDs. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjD5HZNO75dkcvykH_zfZ0q1xuI?e=FOxI2j...
  10. Dell Lattitude 5289 Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Lattitude 5289 Laptop: My laptop wont open up windows 10. Its says something went wrong and restarts then goes to another screen that says automatic repair couldn't repair your PC. What can I do to fix the problem?...